What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
88 in the morning
84 in the afternoon .
Nine 3 putts combined, 34 putts in the afternoon. Killing me!

29 /45, 5,800 yds par 71 different course than usual for the Sunday round, short course but lots of challenges with very small greens. Killing the Driver and then leaving the 120 in stuff short (by 4-5 yds) all day. Crappy wedge game today.

Only got in 9 today due to rain. 7 of the holes were played in pouring rain. Thought about continuing on to the back because I was playing quite well (even par 36 on the front) but it was just getting too difficult to hold onto the club with soaked gloves and soaked grips.

Everything just clicked today. First round of the year in the books. Beautiful day and always fun to hang with my Dad.

324682dce80886ee227b14876549b151.jpg

Nice round Ricky.

41/41-82, 4/14 gir, 10/14 fir, 28 putts. I hit the ball much better today, I hope that carries over to Kentucky next weekend.

First round of the year and shot a rough 96 w/36 putts and 7 penalty strokes. 3/14 FW, 5/18 GIR. Besides just being on the course my short game was the lone positive, that and I found a lot of golf balls.

Played with Rambler and the Prince today I shot 89 tripled the 17th and doubled the 18th old man got tired walking all those hills lol

50/53 for 103

38 putts 11.1% GIR 50% FIR 6.3% Bounce Backs

Putting and my short game completely let me down. Very disappointing today, but at least I was golfing, need to go up from here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

50/53 for 103

38 putts 11.1% GIR 50% FIR 6.3% Bounce Backs

Putting and my short game completely let me down. Very disappointing today, but at least I was golfing, need to go up from here.

first round of the year. You will battle back.

Shot a 96 with OITW, wasn't very pretty but fun to be back outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46/42-88 (ESC 86 thanks to a 9)

Ball striking: F
Short game: D
Putting: A

Interesting round because we could say I would have been in the 90s with a regular putting day. But just normal ball striking and short game and I could have been in the mid 70s with the way I was rolling the rock.

Shot a 41 this morning on a par 34 track with checkered this morning. 3 fwys, 2 GIR, 15 putts. The driving was good for a couple holes, but overall it was rather a mediocre day tee to green except for a few great shots. Putted well though and didn't take any 3 putts so had an ok day, even though I crapped it away a bit with 2 doubles on the last 2 holes.

Played sweetbriar legacy today. Had a very eventful 78. 41-37. Had to get up and down quite a bit today. But man did it feel good to be back on the course!

48/43-91
Had 38 putts and just couldn't get the putter going on the downhill putts. Always was going 7-10 past. Seeing much better iron shots and I need to work on my tee shots. I'm either coming over the top or just having a super open face.

Everything just clicked today. First round of the year in the books. Beautiful day and always fun to hang with my Dad.

324682dce80886ee227b14876549b151.jpg

Gotta love the birdie at the first. Solid way to start! Nice round sir

Gotta love the birdie at the first. Solid way to start! Nice round sir
Would love to take credit for that but there was frost delay so there was a shotgun start so we started off on #5. Haha

Shot 49 at the place SkiBum just mentioned. Left a bit out there, but I had some really good shots I'm proud of and driving is definitely coming around.

44-39 for 83, my practice is starting to pay off. My best round of the year.

Another frustrating round today... If I could have hit a shot from 110 yards( I had about 5-6 of them)I would have been about 7-10 shots better

I shot an 44-45= 89 (par 73)
32 putts
10/14 Fwys ( drives were good multiple 240+ w/o my fitted driver)
4/18 GIRs ( once again 110 yards just killed me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43 for the front nine of a spur of the moment outing. Didn't play the back but after the lesson Friday, seeing some of the length work back in is pretty nice.

Had a very disappointing round today. Driving the ball well but just not scoring. 40-41 at Wigwam Heritage course.

Rough few days for me. Struggled off the tee a bit but irons were mostly good. Couldn't get short pitches close enough for easy saving putts.

82, 93, 89, 91

Lots of blowup holes. Handicap now trending to 11.6 after all rounds posted.

82, 84, fireball, and 84 this weekend.

Some moments of brilliance, and a lot lot lot of scrambling which was exhausting because of losing my swing and mind at times. I believe in my heart I could have been in the 70s and should have been on a couple of the rounds.

But my sand game is on point! Hahaha

82, 84, fireball, and 84 this weekend.

Some moments of brilliance, and a lot lot lot of scrambling which was exhausting because of losing my swing and mind at times. I believe in my heart I could have been in the 70s and should have been on a couple of the rounds.

But my sand game is on point! Hahaha

this fireball score sounds interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back