Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bettinardi BB1...

Bushnell tour X!!!

Hit the Bridgestone 715 today. Yep I want it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of selling off my part packs of balls and just going full Chrome Soft. I said it, might not be wise but im really liking this ball.

Thinking about picking up a set of 52/56/60 Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind wedges on CPO with the 50% trade-in bonus.

Why do I like this bag so much?

bags-2015-uptown-cart_6311___1.png

The Pro is an absolute beast. One of if not the best sounding driver of 2015.

Have you reviewed the pro and I missed it?

I am hoping to swing the flex and pro at some point this season if I can find one to take to the course

Hit the Bridgestone 715 today. Yep I want it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here. i still think about how well i hit it all day Saturday at Bstone U and how well it performed when my swing was out of whack on Sunday round

Since when did you become a 85 year old woman living in Boca?
I figured I would ask you. Because if there is anybody who knows what's it's like being around other people's grandparents, its somebody from Arizona.
Must be drinkin!
Yes I am. Don't judge.

I've got all sorts of ponders going. I'm really stuck on the idea of getting a set of XR Pro irons. I had no intention at all of getting new irons this year, but I loved them when I hit them and the quote Discount Dan's gave me was insanely good.

I'm also pondering replacing my 3 iron with some CPO credit. I'd really like to try the Nike Flex hybrid, but I can't justify it when I already have the CPO credit. And now I'm thinking that maybe I should add a third wedge - probably a 60 - instead of another hybrid. The reason I'm thinking of replacing the 3 iron in the first place is because I don't use it much, so maybe it would be dumb to try to fill the gap between 2 hybrid and 4 iron with a hybrid I might not use all that often.

Putters putters putters.

Piretti, Odyssey, Scameron, Morgan.

So many putters, so little time.

Putters putters putters.

Piretti, Odyssey, Scameron, Morgan.

So many putters, so little time.

Me too, buddy, me too. Mostly the first two.

Wilson Infinite Mich Ave putter...

I keep looking at Orange Hog's Apexes in the marketplace. Exact setup I have been looking for.....

Part of me wants to stay with the Altitudes for another year.... but part of me wants new irons.

I keep looking at Orange Hog's Apexes in the marketplace. Exact setup I have been looking for.....

Part of me wants to stay with the Altitudes for another year.... but part of me wants new irons.

Fantastic deal.

If I hadn't recently got new clubs I would be all over them. Surprised they are still available to be honest.

I am hoping to swing the flex and pro at some point this season if I can find one to take to the course

I have not. Been busy with some exciting 2015 releases, but the Pro will likely be the gamer driver for the bulk of the early 2015 season for me.

I'll be sure to add lots of content to the appropriate thread when I really get a chance to give it a workout.

Review will be up soon on the Pro FWIW.

Having hit all three, the Flex is the lowest spinning, but also definitely the most demanding.

Having hit all three, the Flex is the lowest spinning, but also definitely the most demanding.

Man, I REALLY want to spend some time with the flex. I am very curious to know how much the sound differs between the pro and the flex for my contact.

I hit both as well. I didn't really see a different for me at all. Carry distance was within a few yards either way and numbers we're nearly identical for me. Sound wasn't much different between the 2 either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back