NHL 2014-2015 Season

I just watched the game highlights, what a stupid move from Prust.... I have to apologise, I am ashamed
I was surprised to see it so early, it seemed like a frustration move.

Did you see the ''high stick'' called when our own player hit Bishop, or the '' roughing '' called on Brown, both were laughable and led to goals.

I was surprised to see it so early, it seemed like a frustration move.

Did you see the ''high stick'' called when our own player hit Bishop, or the '' roughing '' called on Brown, both were laughable and led to goals.

yeah I saw that high stick.... that was a dumb call, I didn't see the other one though

yeah I saw that high stick.... that was a dumb call, I didn't see the other one though
Body check at the Blue line, as clean as can be, both calls made a big impact on the game. In the refs defense on the high stick, when I saw that in real time I was livid, then I saw it was stralman... Oops

Sabres are really starting to screw up this tank and get me worried. That's 3 of 4 points against 2 playoff teams in Washington and Boston.

I was thinking of you when I saw Buffalo win. Only 3 points up on Edmonton. Man I hate to say but this is an exciting race.

Sabres are really starting to screw up this tank and get me worried. That's 3 of 4 points against 2 playoff teams in Washington and Boston.
You got rid of the Avi dude!

When I saw the score this morning (I went to bed in the 3rd) I immediately thought of you being like "why are you doing this Sabres????"

Then I thought "I can't believe the Bruins lost to the Sabres in the stupid lousy piece of crap shootout."

The Hawks have only a shootout loss since the trade deadline. They have been looking tough. #GoHawks

:soldier:

My Islanders are in full gag mode right now.

The Hawks have only a shootout loss since the trade deadline. They have been looking tough. #GoHawks

:soldier:

Should be a good game tonight.

One positive for the Islands is that they have an 11 point gap with 10 games remaining. Need to think they only need to win 2 or 3 of their remaining games to make the playoffs. Not ideal especially heading into the playoffs, but still time.

It was a week, right?

Yeah, just giving you a hard time about the tank that is in progress. They were doing so much better tanking when you had that sweet avi

Ducks v Kings tonight in the late game. I'm just hoping the Ducks can contribute to not letting the Kings make the playoffs. A Kings loss tonight's drops them below Calgary and the rest of their schedule is wicked.

Also a chance we get Vatanen back tonight. Would be the first time the full new lineup is healthy.

Yeah, just giving you a hard time about the tank that is in progress. They were doing so much better tanking when you had that sweet avi

Lol, do we the fantasy hockey bet then? Malkin out is going to hurt my offense this week.

Lol, do we the fantasy hockey bet then? Malkin out is going to hurt my offense this week.
Yeah I just saw that about Malkin. I am so upset....

I thought we were set with the fantasy bet.

Caps vs Wild tonight

Amazing what happens to a team when a legitimate team defense system is installed. That allows defenseman to jump in the play and help out knowing they have back up..... Oh yeah and a solid solid goalie to back it all up

Wilson... Diving haha

Caps score 2 on the 4v4

Paccioretty with his 35th, 4-0 Montreal.

Canucks play the Blow Jackets tonight. I doubt I'll even tune in because win or lose this one will be a snore fest.
Guys were basically trying to give their tickets away to this one...not sure how the fans in Columbus have hung in there this long.

Canucks play the Blow Jackets tonight. I doubt I'll even tune in because win or lose this one will be a snore fest.
Guys were basically trying to give their tickets away to this one...not sure how the fans in Columbus have hung in there this long.

So hateful!!!

Back