2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

I arrive in So Cal on Monday and have a really busy week finalizing everything for this event and hitting a couple of meetings. Wednesday I will be with Callaway and going over the final details and we will have some announcements then as far as formats, and a few other things.

Get ready folks, you are on deck and #TheKing is going to be special.
man this is getting real. I think I'm still in disbelief this is happening! I'm so excited for this I can't wait! I've been not trying to think about so I don't drive myself nuts. But everytime I get a comment about my driver I spill all the details about Callaway and THP and this incredible event.

Should be heading out with dhartmann and his Sunday group tomorrow. Think the plan is match play with him to get some last prep leading up to this bad boy. Hopefully I can give him a challenge.

Should be heading out with dhartmann and his Sunday group tomorrow. Think the plan is match play with him to get some last prep leading up to this bad boy. Hopefully I can give him a challenge.
With my long underwear, parka and galoshes on, I think you'll have a chance!!

With my long underwear, parka and galoshes on, I think you'll have a chance!!
Come on it won't be that bad! I know you're not built for cold though.

Incase any of the participants were wondering how to pack.
View attachment 19602

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only travel left between me and this event is the 30 minute drive up to La Costa. A week of family time and then it is on like donkey Kong!

The only travel left between me and this event is the 30 minute drive up to La Costa. A week of family time and then it is on like donkey Kong!

Welcome to Cali. You'll like it here.

I just got done reading all 25 pages of last years recap. I think I am finally beginning to realize what's in store for myself and everyone that is getting the opportunity(gift) to participate in what is going to be a moment in time that will be with us for the rest of our lives. I really didn't know what I was getting myself into when I decided I was going to try and win a spot on team Chad. I had been a lurker here on THP for a couple of years, but began to really enjoy reading everyone's testimonials in regards to the "events" that are put on. Once I decided to become an Albatross Member, I wanted to make THP a home. I wanted to participate more in the forums and try to someday get into one of the "events". I had no idea it would be the first one that I would try to get into. However, living only 5 hours or so away. @TheKing just made the most sense. I am so thrilled to be apart of @TheKing. I am excited to meet my teammates, the opponents, enjoy the festivities and most importantly, make new life long friends. If there is anyone out there on the fence thinking there's no way I'm gonna get picked, just try. Get ready LaCosta...it's time4TIM.

Looking forward to meeting you too Tim.

Tim, love reading that from you, and can't wait to meet you. There is nothing like a first THP event to suck you even deeper into the forums and really cement the addiction. Just ask AdamW238 how a THP event, especially one of the major events, can change everything.

Right about now we would be engaged in final battle for the crown! FIVE DAYS! I can't wait!!!

2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

e64f06bedd1b860a21f9d064cfbd7a37.jpg

One year ago (yesterday) this was my view... Enjoying cocktails poolside with Sposey, SkiBum, Captain Caution, Army Golf and others. Take me back!!

Good luck to this years participants, the week leading up to it is an awesome feeling, enjoy every second of it.

Last edited:
e64f06bedd1b860a21f9d064cfbd7a37.jpg

One year ago (yesterday) this was my view... Enjoying cocktails poolside with Sposey, SkiBum, Captain Caution, Army Golf and others. Take me back!!

Good luck to this years participants, the week leading up to it is an awesome feeling, enjoy over second of it.
Oh man what memories!! Shane introduced me to a drink that I've had a hundred times since then - double shot Miami Vice.

Not that any of you need the reminder, but I thought I'd just leave this here....

#MVP

Oh man what memories!! Shane introduced me to a drink that I've had a hundred times since then - double shot Miami Vice.
Mas rum....what a great weekend it was, can't to follow along with the guys this year

My first THP event and it's a Major Series event. I have no idea of what to expect but I know it's going to be an amazing weekend and it can't get here soon enough!

My first THP event and it's a Major Series event. I have no idea of what to expect but I know it's going to be an amazing weekend and it can't get here soon enough!

Dude, just smile, soak it in, and play some golf. You're about to become hooked.

There is NOTHING like THP'er golf, and with the #ZooCrew its even more enjoyable.

Don't worry, the first tee shot is a bit overwhelming but you settle in. THP events make golf even more awesome then you can imagine.

Looking forward to meeting you brother. Take it all in and enjoy the weekend we have planned. Going to be a great time.

Played a round this morning and spent 2.5 hours at the range this afternoon. Short game is solid. XR Driver and 4 wood are long. Happy with the irons. 4 days of work, 2 finals, and a couple plane flights away from another incredible THP weekend. Really excited to get this party started ?

Back