THP Event Heading To Disney In 2015

Good news, I know a few places to go

Only one place to go really. Let's just stop in China on the way around so I can get a Canta Loopy to get started.

THP Event Heading To Disney In 2015

Been meaning to head to Orlando to visit Disneyworld, have been to Disneyland many many times. Last time I had planned on visiting Disneyworld a huge hurricane was about to hit and the airline canceled the flights. No better time to visit now, participate in one heck of an event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustin. Not to take anything away from Dl. But they aren't in the same class. WDW is just much larger and and so much more to see and do. Plus all the other parks and attractions around make it an incredible trip.

Can't wait to hear more on this one. Girlfriend was asking about this earlier today

Full details coming really soon.

YES!

This one. This one is HUGE talk in the Miles household.

Wife is feeling this one.

Another can't miss trip! When do we leave?

This would be epic. I can bring my whole family. I will golf all day while my wife takes a 4 year old and a 2 year old around the parks.:beat-up:

My wife may force me to sign up for this one when she hears about it. WDW is her favorite place in the world. THP events are mine, so I think this might just work out. I'm ready to hear some dates.

All in on this one

This would be epic. I can bring my whole family. I will golf all day while my wife takes a 4 year old and a 2 year old around the parks.:beat-up:
Yeah that will fly with your wife real nice.

Back