2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen custard wins over everything IMO. East Coast Custard here in the Land...oh my.

When you guys are ready to step it up to real ice cream let me know.

Worse case I'll send assistant whatever he is wardy down to big olafs to get me some trash can deliciousness

That's not even close to where I live. You can have twisty treat.

When you guys are ready to step it up to real ice cream let me know.

Worse case I'll send assistant whatever he is wardy down to big olafs to get me some trash can deliciousness

Or you could have had your buddy come to the event that lives right next to the place and bring you some...:angel:

Or you could have had your buddy come to the event that lives right next to the place and bring you some...:angel:
Is the wait list full?

Frozen custard wins over everything IMO. East Coast Custard here in the Land...oh my.

If you ever visit the area of Rochester, check out Abbott's. Chocolate almond custard!!!

Flights booked. Here we go!

for those of you interested in playing on friday, i may be out. my youngest turns 2 that week, and in working out his party with my wife she mentioned possibly doing a play date on friday. i, of course, am obligated to attend said play date. not sure what will ultimately be decided, but as the assigned coordinator of friday golf, i'll need to pass that torch to someone else. sorry...

flights booked. got a great deal on southwest $84/person each direction. saved $31 from when i looked early last week.

Out of Rochester it's $141/person and out of Buffalo it's $99/person. It seems like Rochester always has higher prices than Buffalo.

Out of Rochester it's $141/person and out of Buffalo it's $99/person. It seems like Rochester always has higher prices than Buffalo.

Buffalo is probably a hub. Always have cheaper prices at main locations. Decently more expensive to fly out of Cleveland for Southwest compared to Columbus because Columbus is one of their main terminals

Buffalo is probably a hub. Always have cheaper prices at main locations. Decently more expensive to fly out of Cleveland for Southwest compared to Columbus because Columbus is one of their main terminals

Yeah I suppose you are right, Buffalo always had Southwest and Rochester got it afterwards. After driving to Buffalo and back or having someone take us there and back, I don't know if it would even be worth it for saving the $168.

for those of you interested in playing on friday, i may be out. my youngest turns 2 that week, and in working out his party with my wife she mentioned possibly doing a play date on friday. i, of course, am obligated to attend said play date. not sure what will ultimately be decided, but as the assigned coordinator of friday golf, i'll need to pass that torch to someone else. sorry...

I'll pick it up.
PM me if you want to play any extra rounds on Friday, Monday or Tuesday with a rough preference of when(morning, midday, late).
I'll keep updating this post (should be page 70).

Friday
tanker337 - morning
???

Monday
???

Tuesday
???

Last edited:
FWIW, my wife and I will be driving in on Friday, so probably will not be up for a round of golf. The pool, on the other hand. :)

Akron is cheaper and offers more direct flights than cleveland. That's for Friday though. Didn't you mention you were flying in thursday?

Yeah I suppose you are right, Buffalo always had Southwest and Rochester got it afterwards. After driving to Buffalo and back or having someone take us there and back, I don't know if it would even be worth it for saving the $168.

Greggdrews flew out of Buffalo for Bstone U and had no waits or any real issues. He was fortunate to have family who lives close and was able to take him to the airport and pick him up.

I always prefer convenience over some extra hassle. Not sure what parking rates are at Buffalo anymore since i don't live there or park there anymore but $168 is a good chunk of change that could be "well spent" in Orlando.

Akron is cheaper and offers more direct flights than cleveland. That's for Friday though. Didn't you mention you were flying in thursday?

Yep, flying out Thursday from Columbus.

It would figure that I just received a jury duty notice. Active from March-July. If I have to drive through the night that Friday to make the round Saturday morning so be it.

It would figure that I just received a jury duty notice. Active from March-July. If I have to drive through the night that Friday to make the round Saturday morning so be it.

Normally if you already have travel setup, you are excused no?

Not guilty! Now back to the pool. Simple as that

Normally if you already have travel setup, you are excused no?

The letter is a little hazy on when I'm actually supposed to be there. I'll go down there and check tomorrow. Regardless, court gets out at 4:30 and its only 15 hours down there. So long as we don't tee off before 7:30 Saturday morning I'm good.

.....right?

Just tell them you're super racist and think everyone deserves the death penalty. You'll be dismissed pretty quick

Just tell them you're super racist and think everyone deserves the death penalty. You'll be dismissed pretty quick
I know someone who said something similar. They dismissed them from that case but made them sit in the "waiting room" from 9 to 5 the rest of the week. Never called them for a case but made them do their whole week, even after others were dismissed and told they didn't need to come back.

I know someone who said something similar. They dismissed them from that case but made them for in the "waiting room" from 9 to 5 the rest of the week. Never called them for a car but made them do their whole week, even after others were dismissed and told they didn't need to come back.

Apparently if you mess with the bull...you have to wait in the waiting room for a week

Greggdrews flew out of Buffalo for Bstone U and had no waits or any real issues. He was fortunate to have family who lives close and was able to take him to the airport and pick him up.

I always prefer convenience over some extra hassle. Not sure what parking rates are at Buffalo anymore since i don't live there or park there anymore but $168 is a good chunk of change that could be "well spent" in Orlando.

Figure in the time (1 hour each way), gas back and forth (145 miles), and then parking for 3 days ($50?), I'd save less than $100. Still pondering though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back