Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee and I are celebrating 23 years of marriage this weekend. Actual date is Feb 29. We've decided to go to dinner tomorrow night with the kids. Hitting Bond 45, which is a nice treat for all of us. Pretty fortunate to have found a person that was able to see the good through the smoke and mirrors.
Congrats on the anniversary!
My wife and I are celebrating paying off our mortgage yesterday. Our goal when we moved to California 17 years ago was to be completely debt free by age 50 and we made it by 25 days! Now I have more money for golf clubs!:act-up:
That is my goal as well. 10 years left for me, so congrats to you and thanks for that extra motivation to keep going in that direction myself.

My wife and I are celebrating paying off our mortgage yesterday. Our goal when we moved to California 17 years ago was to be completely debt free by age 50 and we made it by 25 days! Now I have more money for golf clubs!:act-up:
Congrats sir!! Quite an accomplishment that most don't even make by retirement!

Becky and I are following your lead and hoping to be debt free in the next ten years. Student loans are the target for the next 3 years...then the mortgage.

She done good! Teaching an old dog a new trick is no easy task.

I meant the two of you had done good. But yes definitely dealing with your ornery butt for so many years, she done real well!!

Lee and I are celebrating 23 years of marriage this weekend. Actual date is Feb 29. We've decided to go to dinner tomorrow night with the kids. Hitting Bond 45, which is a nice treat for all of us. Pretty fortunate to have found a person that was able to see the good through the smoke and mirrors.

Congrats you two! Impressive that she was able to put up with you this long hahaha I kid I kid

Looks like I am moving out, so excited got a nice studio for myself. Perfect area and the building I wanted. New journey started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Kevin and Lee! Have a great weekend of celebrating!

Truck wouldn't start yesterday morning so I replaced the starter, full power but no crank. Took me a little over an hour, hopped in the truck and still nothing. Went back to NAPA today and talked to the guy he said try replacing the starter relay. Bought one, put it in tonight after work, and she fired right up.

Its always a nice feeling when what could be an expensive, unknown, fix turns out to be a $30 part and you can fix it yourself in 30 mins.

Congrats on the new place.

Thank you, luckily I am 1 block away from a course as well.

That is even better, does it have a decent practice area?
It's a par 3 course, lots of empty holes to chip and putt.

Start of a good day:

96fe3bfa7d42aeb5ba9bd28df72cce9e.jpg

ca8674a92f5f3b0bb5a1ec8596f55e5c.jpg

The more I see them, the more the Z545 AW will be acquired

Love that hybo cookie.

And the Callaway gear speaks for itself.

Love that hybo cookie.

And the Callaway gear speaks for itself.

Thanks buddy, after falling hard for the 3w the 3h became a necessity.

Excited to get it on course next Sunday for the first time.

I saw a chiropractor last night that specializes in Active Release Technique for the tendinitis in my elbow. He says that I have scar tissue in my right forearm, probably from overcompensating my weak left wrist when I returned to normal activity from my break. The scar tissue grows in the opposite direction of the muscle, which then stretches the tendon causing the pain.

He beat up my arm pretty good breaking down the scar tissue, but this new pain in my forearm feels like healing pain compared to my elbow…and for the first time since October 26, I can make a fist with no elbow pain.

And he says that I can golf and bowl and its business as usual during treatment.

Fantastic news Pete.

…and for the first time since October 26, I can make a fist with no elbow pain.

Ever Fist Fight at a THP invitational?

#DingDing

Glad you're feeling better buddy!
Took long enough...:)

Playing golf yesterday and two #TheGrandaddy bags are on the back of the cart together.
Last week I got to play with another person (ATLgolfer) and our two #TheGrandaddy bags were on the cart together.

This bag will never leave and will be in play for as long as it can still work without completely falling apart. Dont care what others think of the event and their gear, for me I was moved and honored to be a part of it.

Playing golf yesterday and two #TheGrandaddy bags are on the back of the cart together.
Last week I got to play with another person (ATLgolfer) and our two #TheGrandaddy bags were on the cart together.

This bag will never leave and will be in play for as long as it can still work without completely falling apart. Dont care what others think of the event and their gear, for me I was moved and honored to be a part of it.

I waffle on this...I want to play it, but I want to preserve it and keep it nice.
I will ALWAYS have this bag as it's something I truly treasure, but it is so damn nice (and White) I'm not sure I could be happy about any blemish to this beauty!

It's such an awesome feeling that stays with you for a lifetime. I still catch myself reminiscing of just how amazing it was and is! It strikes a chord deep in your soul if you just believe and let it happen.

I waffle on this...I want to play it, but I want to preserve it and keep it nice.
I will ALWAYS have this bag as it's something I truly treasure, but it is so damn nice (and White) I'm not sure I could be happy about any blemish to this beauty!
Not me. I crave playing it and answering questions about it. I love reviewing and talking about the gear. The entire thing is something that I will never forget and deserves my attention.

I'm gaming it until it falls apart. Then I'll find a way to put it back together and keep gaming it.

I saw a chiropractor last night that specializes in Active Release Technique for the tendinitis in my elbow. He says that I have scar tissue in my right forearm, probably from overcompensating my weak left wrist when I returned to normal activity from my break. The scar tissue grows in the opposite direction of the muscle, which then stretches the tendon causing the pain.

He beat up my arm pretty good breaking down the scar tissue, but this new pain in my forearm feels like healing pain compared to my elbow…and for the first time since October 26, I can make a fist with no elbow pain.

And he says that I can golf and bowl and its business as usual during treatment.
Awesome news Peter, when are we playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back