Stolen Clubs - Nashville

It's not. Already asked. I got so mad, I told the lady to "cram it up her cram hole." I don't even know what that means, but I said it. I called back and apologized.

Good on you... I can only hope things brighten very soon..

I hate that happened brother , I have had clubs stolen from my vehical before, Its not a great feeling. If you have a picture of the bag you can post other Tennessee'ers can keep our eyes open on the courses we play .

I can't see your WITB (if you have one setup) from tapatalk.

What exactly was stolen?

What WAS in my STOLEN :taylormade: Juggernaut cart bag.

Driver: STOLEN :taylormade: SLDR 10.5 (:miyazaki: Kusala Blue 72x)
Hybrid: STOLEN :taylormade: SLDR 17*
Irons: STOLEN :taylormade: SLDR 3-PW (:TrueTemper:DG X-100)
Wedges: STOLEN :titleist: Vokey SM5 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: STOLEN :ping: Scottsdale TR Setina B

Man that sux. I wouldn't have guessed that someone would have the balls to do something like that

It's not. Already asked. I got so mad, I told the lady to "cram it up her cram hole." I don't even know what that means, but I said it. I called back and apologized.

You should call your agent to do a review on your policy. Make sure you are covered like you think you are. Because that sucks. Do an inland marine policy if you have to.

You should call your agent to do a review on your policy. Make sure you are covered like you think you are. Because that sucks. Do an inland marine policy if you have to.

I surely will. I've never been the victim of any type of theft. Honestly never occured to me to ask if they were covered.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Absolutely terrible. I second what smalls said. You should be able to get your clubs covered under that policy for full replacement cost with no deductible. I strongly encourage everyone who reads this to look into getting one as well.

Sorry to hear this. What a shame for our game. I am going to look into Tile app myself.

What WAS in my STOLEN :taylormade: Juggernaut cart bag.

Driver: STOLEN :taylormade: SLDR 10.5 (:miyazaki: Kusala Blue 72x)
Hybrid: STOLEN :taylormade: SLDR 17*
Irons: STOLEN :taylormade: SLDR 3-PW (:TrueTemper:DG X-100)
Wedges: STOLEN :titleist: Vokey SM5 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: STOLEN :ping: Scottsdale TR Setina B

It'll take me a bit of time as I've moved out of my house temporarily but I have a like new Juggernaut bag that I'll gladly ship your way. It's white/red/black.

How would it work if someone left the course with you bag because according to the website it only works to 100feet?
Also Acovington you can add you clubs to your insurance really cheap.
Yeah when the first talked about these they acted like would find anywhere. Need another solution

That sucks man, best of luck, times like these make me wish I had some backups to give you.

I surely will. I've never been the victim of any type of theft. Honestly never occured to me to ask if they were covered.
I've got a spare 5 wood laying around, it's a Dick's brand and it should at least help, next week I'll have a spare putter. Happened to me when I got my first Nike Method putter, it was the real nice on that first came out, so I know how it feel.

You don't have renters insurance? Damn, that sucks.

You don't have renters insurance? Damn, that sucks.

I do have renters insurance, but according to the lady I spoke to, if they were stolen off my patio, they would be covered. If they were damaged in a fire, they would be covered, but because they were stolen somewhere other than where I live, they are not. The insurance covers my belongings in the building, not outside the building. Im going to speak to the actual agent on Monday and see if that gets me anywhere.

I do have renters insurance, but according to the lady I spoke to, if they were stolen off my patio, they would be covered. If they were damaged in a fire, they would be covered, but because they were stolen somewhere other than where I live, they are not. The insurance covers my belongings in the building, not outside the building. Im going to speak to the actual agent on Monday and see if that gets me anywhere.

Yeah, I don't think that's right. At least it's not with my company. You should call him now. I wouldn't want to wait until Monday.

Yeah, I don't think that's right. At least it's not with my company. You should call him now. I wouldn't want to wait until Monday.
I was fully covered when someone snagged my sticks. Received a nice check to Cover the cost of new everything.

I always hate leaving my clubs outside, even with a cart attendant they really don't know whose clubs are whose. I think home owners insurance will help you out on this. Check with your provider.

One course that I play regularly, the cart attendant takes you bag right from the car at the bag drop and puts them on a cart. The cart is right there under his watchful eye until you get back from parking your car. There have been places where I would have been very uncomfortable leaving my bag at the bag drop while I parked. Unless I'm with someone else who can stay and keep an eye on things, I usually just schlep the bag in from the parking lot in those cases.

That sounds about right. I have my camera equipment covered under a separate rider from my homeowner's policy, for when I'm not at home with it. It's covered for literally any damage or theft, anywhere in the world. I have a lot more invested in that than I do in golf clubs (nearly $8000), so it was a significant concern. If my clubs should happen to disappear, buying new ones would not be a real hardship.

Oh man, this is horrible!! What the hell is wrong with people these days

Sorry to hear. There is some scum around.

I truly hate to hear that some low life stole your sticks. Hopefully your insurance agent will have better news for you than the rep you spoke with today.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

I was fully covered when someone snagged my sticks. Received a nice check to Cover the cost of new everything.

I've left a message with her. That was my first order of business. Then I called their hotline type thing. I will try her again, but Monday I will be speaking with her again for sure.

That totally stinks.
Very sorry you have to go through that crap.

Hopefully something good (or great) is just around the corner for you.

Blessings my man!

Man, that is sorry. If grabbed by mistake and taken back in a couple minutes, OK. But, there are some lowlifes out there . They don't really deserve to live sometimes.

You know it wasn't some starving homeless person trying to survive. He is a *&^%$#@ sitting back and laughing at the free deal he got.

By the way, as I was typing the word laughing part. Could some of your buddies be playing a joke? Or maybe a Frenemy?

Not a good friend if he is. Just checking. Hope they dont sell them and are caught playing with the clubs and busted.

Keep us informed.

Jack

Man, that is sorry. If grabbed by mistake and taken back in a couple minutes, OK. But, there are some lowlifes out there . They don't really deserve to live sometimes.

You know it wasn't some starving homeless person trying to survive. He is a *&^%$#@ sitting back and laughing at the free deal he got.

By the way, as I was typing the word laughing part. Could some of your buddies be playing a joke? Or maybe a Frenemy?

Not a good friend if he is. Just checking. Hope they dont sell them and are caught playing with the clubs and busted.

Keep us informed.

Jack

Surely not a friend. There are only a couple people who I play golf with. Don't have many friends around here. I went on my lunch break to just get some swings in. I will definitely be keeping an eye out. I imagine it will all be traded or sold. Not many people can play tour x-flex an inch longer than standard. I've put out word to the local shops.

Dude, I know you're having a crappy day, but you made me bust out laughing with that...Here's for some good karma coming you way for that.

Back