Live Driver Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys around Tampa are some lucky people. This sounds like a blast .

This sounds fantastic...why don't I live in Tampa???

Sounds like one awesome time, can't wait to follow along!

Yep. This sounds awesome.

This will be awesome!

End of March as I will be down that way would be perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome! Now if I could just convince my wife that we need to move to Tampa.

Sounds really cool. Hope to be free when this takes place so I can see about partaking in the festivities.

I think I might retire in the Tampa Bay area!!!

End of March as I will be down that way would be perfect!

Not sure the end of March works as there is a THP Event at UST Mamiya that I kind of have to be at.

Not sure the end of March works as there is a THP Event at UST Mamiya that I kind of have to be at.

Yep I can't believe I forgot about that event. With the calendar line up this year that's not difficult to do.

Sounds like a plan, let me know the place and time

Just a head's up for the locals, this will be taking place before the end of March due to my travel schedule.

bummer on timing, but if this happens post april 15 i'd love a chance to be a part of it!

Okay boys and girls, this week we will start the planning for this one and pick a date.

Man this is going to be great to follow if it's hard as good the srixon ball testing. I need to move to Tampa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully I can make this one. Love the idea JB. Especially since I'm in the market to replace the dinosaur that is my driver.

Last edited:
Well my birthday is on the 12th... so if we were at a course driver testing, and one was left on 18 by accident.... just sayin

I think the week of the 19th will be best

I vote for my birthday March 20th :cake:

March 9th - 13th would be ideal for me, Ill be off the entire week. Any weekend would be good for me as well.

Oh yeah, we are going to have some fun with this one. Live updates, reviews, testing on course and a number of new drivers.

This will definitely be fun. Some great drivers for sure to test. Have a few in mind already, if they are included.

This sounds like a great idea.. I love the changing drivers.. When we were able to do that at Bridgestone U. It seemed easier to give feedback.

I don't know what courses are in the running for this event but just up the street from Wentworth is Fox Hollow. They have an excellent range for testing and the course presents lots of driver opportunities.

New idea for those in the Tampa Bay area. Coming soon we will have a date and course where this will be taking place, but here is the general plan of a new local testing we are going to be doining.

Driver Testing with launch monitor on the range before round.
Then, each foursome will get two drivers to play with and those will change at the turn as you swap out your 2 drivers with the group behind you for their two drivers.

So all in all, you will test drivers beforehand on the range with the launch monitor, and then test 4 drivers on the course during the round. This will give each golfer a chance to really review the club and help THPers everywhere with proper feedback.

That's a great idea JB, having the ability to hit it on the course and talk about it with your peers is a great idea and a fantastic way to do club testing. So much good will come out of this!

I may need a Tampa trip soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back