Hittin' the Road With Michigan Slice

Just pulled into my driveway!

I also get to sleep for 1 hr 25 minutes before I have to leave for meetings in Ohio the next couple days.,.

#ZombieMode

Glad you made it home safe CJ. Great seeing you again and meeting Louann as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you're home buddy.

Glad to hear that you and your better half made it home. Hopefully the two of you can catch up on your sleep soon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

And so it begins! North Carolina, here we come!
92f65a40a10e9a68cbc2a10c537f3ce8.jpg

Hittin' the Road With Michigan Slice

Im. sure you guys have checked the forecast. But be careful if your coming through the DC area overnight or tomorrow. Going to get a lot of snow.

Or according to OITW and friends we're getting a dusting of 8 inches.

Drive safe either way.

Im. sure you guys have checked the forecast. But be careful if your coming through the DC area overnight or tomorrow. Going to get a lot of snow.

Or according to OITW and friends we're getting a dusting of 8 inches.

Drive safe either way.
Luckily we are avoiding that area but we will be hitting the snow in Ohio after columbus. May require a stop if it gets bad, but not in the state of Ohio.

Where you guys headed?

Sounds fun. Have a blast.

Be safe guys

Safe travels guys!

Safe travels it's getting nasty outside Cincy and moving into Columbus. You guys have a room if you are coming down 77 or 71.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels boys and thanks for the invite you jerks! Have fun

Safe travels!

Travel safe guys.

Safe travels my friends.

Safe travels fellas

safe travels!

Awesome thread..be safe out there!

Sounds fun. Have a blast.

Lightening Bolt put together an amazing itinerary of courses for this trip and I believe it will have a special guest appearance by Shane.

When Ron told me about it, I hated that I already had plans this weekend and at the time wasn't sure how my knees would be.

I'm sure it's going to be a phenomenal weekend and will be following along with the thread I'm sure they will have going.

Back