UK Summer Cup 2015

UK Summer Cup 2015

Well we don't need the USA team to come anyway, Europe always wins!

Assuming that we can get 4 balls...

I am thinking Barbarian Hordes v England.

4 Ball Better Ball on Day 1 (All players to putt out as score counts toward Cup overall.) 3/4 handicap difference off lowest in 4 ball.
Singles on Day 2

Ryder Cup Scoring System.

Obviously - I may need to grant someone citizenship of a country to make the numbers match - but please don't worry, the Bandit has many powers.:angel:

Would create the opportunity for shirts per team and of course another trophy....

Love it when a plan comes together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we don't need the USA team to come anyway, Europe always wins!
Sad, but mostly true.

Being from the Colonies, I'm currently a bit torn between which team to support. After all Barbarian Horde does have a certain ring to it.

Sad, but mostly true.

Being from the Colonies, I'm currently a bit torn between which team to support. After all Barbarian Horde does have a certain ring to it.
Well Mr.. You can always be our supporter until you can join the team! You've probably got some mead and barbarian genes in your bloodstream aswell!

Well Mr.. You can always be our supporter until you can join the team! You've probably got some mead and barbarian genes in your bloodstream aswell!
Thank you. Team Barbarian is probably a better fit since we do have history on our side. You from 1013, us from the later 1700's...:alien:

A team format would be great fun and would spice it up a bit.

Day 1 has always had some form of team game, and adds just that little bit more spice to it.....do you play safe for your own personal score or go for it to boost the team score....?

Day 1 has always had some form of team game, and adds just that little bit more spice to it.....do you play safe for your own personal score or go for it to boost the team score....?

Or do you roll your trousers up to get El Bs ball out of the lake?

Or do you roll your trousers up to get El Bs ball out of the lake?

I was going to be a gentleman and not mention the infamous water wedge :D

I was going to be a gentleman and not mention the infamous water wedge :D

I see that Sergio has taken a leaf from my book.

A par from underwater.

Ole!

I see that Sergio has taken a leaf from my book.

A par from underwater.

Ole!

Will have to go look to see if there is a video of that as I haven't seen any golf, and also need to check on my Fantasy Golf team as well to see how badly I am doing

Ahhhhhh Hello boys and girls Its been a awhile since I last posted.Doc my back is nearly back to 100% so when you come back from your hols we will be hitting the driving range and the course getting plenty of practice in for close house...El,Bandito I will be gunning for your title......

Oopps...

Oopps...

Unfortunately The Swedette needs to W/O :banghead:

Just realized that I'm gonna be a bridesmaid at by best friends wedding in Gothenburg 4th of July.
So I will be dressed up in purple chiffong and laces and flowers instead of enjoying your company!
Unless you change the date (big chance) I'm not able to participate this year :angry:

Ahhhhhh Hello boys and girls Its been a awhile since I last posted.Doc my back is nearly back to 100% so when you come back from your hols we will be hitting the driving range and the course getting plenty of practice in for close house...El,Bandito I will be gunning for your title......

I will more than likely be heading to the range on Sunday morning if you want to tag along?

About time you got back on here, and brave words going after El B.....lol

Just realized that I'm gonna be a bridesmaid at by best friends wedding in Gothenburg 4th of July.
So I will be dressed up in purple chiffong and laces and flowers instead of enjoying your company!
Unless you change the date (big chance) I'm not able to participate this year :angry:

That's it.....scrap the whole event.... :D

Shame you can't make it this time but enjoy the wedding

Can you not get a flight on the Sunday morning to get over here?

So it seems i have two spots (since i payed for it) in the competition! Double the chance of glory! Can I play with two balls each hole and count the best score?! Or shall I try to get a norwegian girl with me!?

Go Norwegian!!

Go Norwegian!!

Since there is snow and ice around here I haven't actually played a round of golf on Norwegian soil yet.. So not really got a chance to meet anyone but I'll give Suzanne Pettersen a call since I have always had a crush on her!

ANNOUNCING THAT CLOSE HOUSE WILL HOST THE ISPS HANDA PGA SENIORS CHAMPIONSHIP
REGISTER TODAY FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS
8-14 JUNE 2015

Golf fans from across the North East can look forward to watching golfing legends play at Close House this summer. The ISPS Handa PGA Seniors Championship will be played between 11-14 June on the Lee Westwood Championship Colt course which was recently included in Golf Monthly’s list of GB&I’s Top-100 Courses for the first time, an amazing achievement for a course that has only been open for 4 years and the only course in the North East to hold this honor.

Nice of them to warm the course up for us.

Swedette! I have investigated.

1. She can change the date.
2. I can have a video link set up. You can play in purple chiffon. I have even managed to get Mizuno blue to agree to chase you around like the Best Man would (He, of course, being the best man). It will be like being there - but with cheaper drinks and less blonde people.

Almdudler. I was going to post about how I could apply my silky charms to getting you a full refund - but as I am doing lists

1. Suzanne Pettersen. Not quite the Swedette, but not a bad replacement. Very handy with a shot glass too. Would you like her number?:call-me:
2. Motivation - lose the money or bring a friend...if I could apply this across the board we could get 40 out!

Linus - let me know if there is a sub - otherwise I will of course take your overpayment and put it into the drinks fund - sorry I mean give it back to you...

I posted about that last night hoping that they move the pins before we get there - could be a long day otherwise while we all try to putt :beat-up:

ANNOUNCING THAT CLOSE HOUSE WILL HOST THE ISPS HANDA PGA SENIORS CHAMPIONSHIP
REGISTER TODAY FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS
8-14 JUNE 2015

Golf fans from across the North East can look forward to watching golfing legends play at Close House this summer. The ISPS Handa PGA Seniors Championship will be played between 11-14 June on the Lee Westwood Championship Colt course which was recently included in Golf Monthly’s list of GB&I’s Top-100 Courses for the first time, an amazing achievement for a course that has only been open for 4 years and the only course in the North East to hold this honor.

Nice of them to warm the course up for us.

Swedette! I have investigated.

1. She can change the date.
2. I can have a video link set up. You can play in purple chiffon. I have even managed to get Mizuno blue to agree to chase you around like the Best Man would (He, of course, being the best man). It will be like being there - but with cheaper drinks and less blonde people.

Almdudler. I was going to post about how I could apply my silky charms to getting you a full refund - but as I am doing lists

1. Suzanne Pettersen. Not quite the Swedette, but not a bad replacement. Very handy with a shot glass too. Would you like her number?:call-me:
2. Motivation - lose the money or bring a friend...if I could apply this across the board we could get 40 out!

Linus - let me know if there is a sub - otherwise I will of course take your overpayment and put it into the drinks fund - sorry I mean give it back to you...
The option of drinking fund sounds good! But I think my tab will be more than that!

I have checked with a couple of friends and might get an answer tomorrow! But if not then I'll be sponsoring the first round for everyone!

Hoping I haven't set myself back too much, but I am suffering today with my back...fortunately (I think) I won't be hitting any balls for a couple weeks as we are heading off to Spain on Saturday for a week, so time for some R&R and get myself sorted again

Then the plans are to get myself booked for a fitting to look at new irons (and wedges) once we get back

None of my friends caught on the offer of joining.. So perhaps I'll take a refund or drinks.. Whatever that suits you best, El B!

Hoping I haven't set myself back too much, but I am suffering today with my back...fortunately (I think) I won't be hitting any balls for a couple weeks as we are heading off to Spain on Saturday for a week, so time for some R&R and get myself sorted again

Then the plans are to get myself booked for a fitting to look at new irons (and wedges) once we get back
Going to Spain and not play?!
Wish you a speedy recovery my friend!

Back