Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Hmm maybe I can sell this to my wife as a couples weekend. She's still giving me grief over not getting into LIITA.

I nice little deal they run on 9 holes, maybe I'll have to sneak one of those in if I get in!
http://golfwdw.com/sunrise-9/
For ONLY $29 + tax you can enjoy 9 holes of golf, a hot freshly-prepared breakfast sandwich and a coffee, orange juice, or water of your choice before your round, as well as a post-round beverage (beer or soft drink) following the completion of your play.

I am such a sucker for Disney, this should be tremendous.

We're not out of this winter yet, and the schedule is already well into the next winter....gotta schedule for the escape now.

This is going to make for a great trip sometime late this year. I hope I can get into it!!

Well, regardless if I get in or not I am getting to Orlando to go to Disney World in Sep/Oct. Being able to start with an amazing THP weekend would just make the trip that much better.

Trumping last year's PGA National event was not going to be easy. However GolferGal took the ball and ran with it and put together an event that is so incredible and jam packed that I literally cannot wait.
GG,
Thanks for being Awesome!

This going to be an outstanding event for everyone that attends.

Trumping last year's PGA National event was not going to be easy. However GolferGal took the ball and ran with it and put together an event that is so incredible and jam packed that I literally cannot wait.
It's one incredible line up for sure.

I think I may have to sign up for this and leave the wife and kids at home. I don't have any conferences in Orlando this year so it's a good excuse to get down and play a few rounds.

I think I may have to sign up for this and leave the wife and kids at home. I don't have any conferences in Orlando this year so it's a good excuse to get down and play a few rounds.
I hope you get in.

I know a lot of people with families are excited to bring their loved ones to literally the happiest place on Earth, but I'm honestly excited for the resort, the golf, and the awesome time we're gonna have thanks to THP and Bridgestone.

I don't think we'll step foot into the parks during the event. We're fortunate enough to do that any time we want. It's not very often I get to meet new people and see old friends from across the country though.

This is going to be one heck of an event. Going to do everything I can to try and get into this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know a lot of people with families are excited to bring their loved ones to literally the happiest place on Earth, but I'm honestly excited for the resort, the golf, and the awesome time we're gonna have thanks to THP and Bridgestone.

I don't think we'll step foot into the parks during the event. We're fortunate enough to do that any time we want. It's not very often I get to meet new people and see old friends from across the country though.
I'm in the same boat as you there. I sort of get jaded having conferences in Orlando rather frequently.

This one isn't in the cards for me. We are planning a trip to Disney in May or June for our 20th anniversary.

It took me a few days but I got up the nerve or broach the subject of making this our anniversary trip. Great resort and great people and all

Surprisingly enough I didn't get the evil eye. It was discussed but some very legitimate reason were mentioned why it wouldn't work out.

But it will no doubt be an incredible time for everyone that makes it in. I'll be following along for sure.

I know a lot of people with families are excited to bring their loved ones to literally the happiest place on Earth, but I'm honestly excited for the resort, the golf, and the awesome time we're gonna have thanks to THP and Bridgestone..

That's what the fiancé said to me. Like a third shot at liita in a way. Gonna do all I can for this one!

The wife and I said we might not either, any fun beach stuff not too far away?

You have Cocoa beach about an hour away but you do have some awesome water parks around here too.

Not really. Orlando is not near either side of the coast. While there are waterparks around, a real beach is going to be near a coast and it is pretty much in the center of the state.

Not really. Orlando is not near either side of the coast. While there are waterparks around, a real beach is going to be near a coast and it is pretty much in the center of the state.

Gotcha. Maybe we'll fly into another city and drive a bit. What would be a good city to come into? Tampa? Daytona Beach?

Gotcha. Maybe we'll fly into another city and drive a bit. What would be a good city to come into? Tampa? Daytona Beach?

Depends on what someone wants. I think Clearwater Beach-St Pete beach is one of the best stretches in the entire country for tourism and old fashioned beach towns. Perhaps better when a travel thread is setup to not take away from this amazing event however.

Depends on what someone wants. I think Clearwater Beach-St Pete beach is one of the best stretches in the entire country for tourism and old fashioned beach towns.
You beat me to it, while Daytona is ok Clearwater area is sooooo much better.

Depends on what someone wants. I think Clearwater Beach-St Pete beach is one of the best stretches in the entire country for tourism and old fashioned beach towns. Perhaps better when a travel thread is setup to not take away from this amazing event however.

Sounds great Josh. The event lineup and location are amazing. My wife said she kept looking at the pictures of the resort. Just gorgeous.

Well, no way in hell I will be able to attend this solo. I'll have to bring the 3 most important women in my life with me, and that's just fine! Have never been to Disney World anyway, and been talking about making it a 5-7 day, which would include this weekend of golf. I'd have to get in first, I suppose.

Are there are 1BR suite upgrade options? I didn't see any listed on the site.

Back