What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18. Met some new golf members.
And found one golf ball. A ProV1.

Last edited:
Played 18 with several THP'ers in Tampa today. Had a great time. Tough course but always a good time had by all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hit a few balls on the range and then played 18 with a few of my friends. Good ball striking day on soaky messy type lies. Not sure if these are words but I don't give a shat. :alien:

Had a lesson, hit a bunch of clubs at golfsmith, helped a friend trade in some clubs at golfsmith then buy clubs at pga store then reshaft them. Also regripped my j15 wedges :)

Finalized and placed my order with Bridgestone! THPed and practiced putting. What an awesome day! I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas to arrive.

Did some putting at PGA SS. Tried a Bettinardi 2 MM. Very nice and soft feel and superb roll. Great flatstick.

Hit the range today for for tempo work, going along well. Love these wedge very versatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped at Golfsmith to have them throw my UTx Mega Paddle on my z3c.. Apparently none of them had seen the grip before as I had 3 or 4 guys come over to check it out

Open #teamcallaway box looked at my XR'S for a while.

Had a lesson, hit a bunch of clubs at golfsmith, helped a friend trade in some clubs at golfsmith then buy clubs at pga store then reshaft them. Also regripped my j15 wedges :)
I watched...thank you.

5ac382d3b10f5c2ca8de0a57407544b2.jpg

Cleveland Classic now murdered out!

Switched all the stuff and J40's over to the new bag. Just till my J15's get here.

I had a lesson at GolfTec today and worked on the fairway woods for the first time. It was an amazing lesson as a slight shift in weight on my feet made all the difference in consistency. I would have never picked this up without the lesson.

I also used my 20% off lostgolfballs.com coupon and the balls arrived today - should keep me stocked up for a couple of weeks.
A3EA2B6A-C02D-490B-8A5F-BFB2B1F49EED_zpsi0djbccz.jpg

THP & golf on TV.

Jacqui got a commitment from one of our regular golfers for a work "league". They don't consider themselves an actual league, but it is a bunch of guys from the BPU, at least 28 to be kind of exact, who want to play nine holes every Tuesday at 4:30. Even better is that they've done this the past two seasons at a rival course. But they wanted to come to our course this year. Gave them a great rate, and they supposedly drink a lot. We'll probably need to bring in a cart girl for them!

They are supposed to play every Tuesday from April 7 until it gets dark too soon to play.

Hit about 90 balls in the basement working on hip turn and getting the clubface square on impact. Having my set up complete in the basement is great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to watch golf on TV, game delayed. Watched some YouTube golf instead.
Going to play 18 in 9 hours so sleep now.

Boxed up a few sets of irons for our impending move at the end of the month. Glad I saved the shipping boxes. Have a lot more clubs and golf stuff to pack. The movers aren't touching any of that.

Went to Carl's again to hit clubs that I won't even buy :) Loved the new Titleist 3 Wood, just have no use for a 3-wood with my distance. Hit great, though.

THPed, pulled my first 2 shafts at home and prepped 3 shafts for installation tomorrow in 2 heads and 1 adapter.

Went to Carl's again to hit clubs that I won't even buy :) Loved the new Titleist 3 Wood, just have no use for a 3-wood with my distance. Hit great, though.
Love Carl's. Great place and service. Lots of Michigan THPers meet up for demo days.

Went to the Boston golf expo. It was a pretty good time. Nothing better to do when it's 20* out.

Regripped the 5 wood and made plans to get some trackman time. Going to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back