Army12Bravo

Reaction score
Handicap
Dysfunctional Veterans on here?:bananadance::joy:

Dysfunctional? I don't know that I'd call myself dysfunctional but yes. 9 years. Several years ago.

I'm still in uniform, but I wouldn't say I'm dysfunctional. I just function on a different intensity scale than most people.

Yep a few of us here.

17 years in, 3 more to go.

Yep. Dysfunctional is dependent on who you ask

Veteran? Yes

Dysfunctional? I don't think so but who am I to judge myself? :)

29 years and still going...dysfunctional I don't believe so...

Present and accounted for. 10 years USMC twenty something years ago. Dysfunctional? Not really, but sometimes my SWING is.
Thanks for your service.

JM

I think all of us in our own way is a bit dysfunctional, some more and some way more than others. I have only been out for a year, and have noticed I view people a bit different and always an watching where I am at and who is around me, ALL THE TIME. It's annoying sometimes, but has been useful several times thus far.

14 years as MLRS Fire Direction. I was medically retired, so I guess physically I'm dysfunctional.

4years active duty in the USAF, followed by 4 years active reserve USAFR. 89' to 96. KC-10's comm/nav. Thank you for your service everyone.

Several of us. Welcome.

22 years of Army service, retired 4 years ago. Extremely proud to have served our country!

Retired 5 years ago. Glad to have been a part of those defending our country.

The shirt in your avatar looks like a DV shirt?

I just ordered two DV shirts today.

Not sure what a DV shirt is. I just liked the wording on the shirt.
I hear DV and I think distinguished visitor...

14 years in the British Royal Navy, 1987 - 2001. I wouldn't say I was dysfunctional, but I couldn't say that about a lot of my non-serving colleagues past and present :bashful:

Not dysfunctional, but certainly a vet.

Vet here, though you'd never know it to look at me.

Back