What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've rolled it a few times at the store, and love how it rolls it.

I'm rolling the spider mallet quite well, however, so it's tough to move on.

If only I could drop 3 footers.

Head still, think happy thoughts.

Or, new Odyssey Works.

Head still, think happy thoughts.

Or, new Odyssey Works.

Definitely a head case. Draining them from 8-10 feet like its my job. 3 feet, pathetic.

Must be the putter, though.

Definitely a head case. Draining them from 8-10 feet like its my job. 3 feet, pathetic.

Must be the putter, though.

You'll figure it out. I prefer a grip change and/or putter change. Can't go wrong right?

Enough golf balls to last me 2-3 seasons, at least LOL

J15CB's...had Kang show me how to swing weight and he put my TourV 125's in them. Thanks buddy.
443192dc882538a96121f9e8a796d47d.jpg

Last edited:
Enough golf balls to last me 2-3 seasons, at least LOL

I feel like this is an every week post. Do tell how many dozen you have currently.

Booked flights for Love Is In The Air for the mrs and I and paid the rest of the entry fee. I can't wait for that event!

Just went through a driver fitting and bought the R15 10.5 degree with an Kiyoshi Oban White 65g extra stiff shaft! Bought it separate on eBay for half of what I was quoted from my fitter.

Got my new ogio shredder cart bag today

Picked one of these up today. They feel great. The square shape is actually really cool
1eabaa5db520214e1b0c807cbbf504b3.jpg

Got my irons from Duecey and they are money. Also got new spikes for the footjoys, Taylormade Vsteel 5 wood, and Monogramed golf balls for my dad and my future wife's dad as wedding gifts.

Nice pick up. Think I am going try and find some of the Lamkin grips to try out.

i got some green rel gen3 I can send you

edit: or meet up with you maybe next Saturday somewhere and hand them over. I do want want to make a drive down to golf dome in Vienna

Picked up a XR pro 4H, only cost me $50 with the credit I had left.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up a pink frogger amphibian golf towel and pink frogger brush for Terra. Now to find mine.

Last edited:
Forgot about the 56° Bridgestone wedge in black...so purdy.

2 dozen 2013 e6's for $24 and a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back