NEW ESPN Streak for the Cash THP group (SPOILERS)

I like when I take a chance on a 25% pick and it works out.

Definitely slumping the last few days

One week left to try and get something going

They've announced that for the month of March and April, there will be a $1 million prize for the longest streak of at least 40 wins.

For 10 win streak, you'll be entered into a random drawing to get 100 winner's circle points (redeemable for random things from t-shirts to ESPN tours).

The $30,000 will still be offered for the longest streak of the month.

So, if you've been saving the streak of your life for a certain month, unleash it next month!

They've announced that for the month of March and April, there will be a $1 million prize for the longest streak of at least 40 wins.

For 10 win streak, you'll be entered into a random drawing to get 100 winner's circle points (redeemable for random things from t-shirts to ESPN tours).

So, if you've been saving the streak of your life for a certain month, unleash it next month!

This contest is the reason I haven't won yet. I've just been waiting for them to announce it :)

Wonder if that goes from March 1 to April 30, or does it reset at the end of the month as normal?

Never mind, looks like they are independent of each other. $1 million each month.

This contest is the reason I haven't won yet. I've just been waiting for them to announce it :)

You and me both! Looks like I'll have to pull out my 50 win streak just to make sure I secure the win now that we're all getting serious.

DOes anyone know ANYTHING about Cricket?

Jacqui played it in school, but when I ask her what terms mean and how to play, she tells me to look up a site on the rules and I will be bored to death. hahaha

DOes anyone know ANYTHING about Cricket?

Jacqui played it in school, but when I ask her what terms mean and how to play, she tells me to look up a site on the rules and I will be bored to death. hahaha

lol i have no idea about even the basic concepts of cricket. I think my winning % on cricket picks is less than 25%!

lol i have no idea about even the basic concepts of cricket. I think my winning % on cricket picks is less than 25%!

I try to avoid cricket but when it is the only game going I always take a guess, I know what it looks like but that is where my knowledge ends.

I didn't realize this was a cricket game I picked. SIX HOURS LATER, they are still in the first inning. Hopefully this is just a one inning game, not a two inning game.

And I have no idea how to tell which.

I did not take the Cricket challenge tonight.

Took a few months of a break from this. Started again about a week ago and now I'm W9 and it's a new month tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a few months of a break from this. Started again about a week ago and now I'm W9 and it's a new month tomorrow.

Make sure to lose sometime today. I HATE taking a winning streak into the next month!

Make sure to lose sometime today. I HATE taking a winning streak into the next month!

Shoulda took my own advice. I finished out the month W4. Ugh.

Congrats to Ozzman who had the best winning percentage (.610); Ozzman and Smallville with the longest winning streak (11) and Smallville for most wins (96).

6 losses in a row, all were 90% & above :angry:

Beware the wolves! This month is rough.

Back