Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

I have no idea what Arsenal's deal is. They were up 2-0 and all of a sudden almost had a draw. They were a goal post away from only getting 1 point. They have not had a clean sheet in a London Darby all season. They need to clean it up.

Suarez does sweet FA all season and now look at him. Must be something about playing English teams. Man City again getting their arses handed to em on a plate in Europe.

Suarez does sweet FA all season and now look at him. Must be something about playing English teams. Man City again getting their arses handed to em on a plate in Europe.
yep, Barca is running chicles around them

yep, Barca is running chicles around them

I'm really enjoying this. Pretty surprised at the lack of form from Man City today.

It is amazing that with all the money that Man City has invested in players and they look so weak. Also amazing is the fact that Neymar has done nothing yet so this could get really ugly fast.

Don't see City winning by 2 clear goals in the return leg, but stranger things have happened.

Joe Hart > Lionel Messi

I am finally watching the City-Barca game from this afternoon. Half hour in. It's amazing that as good as City is, how much better Barca is.

Aguero!

At least there's no shut out, and there's plenty of time left.

Nice acting job to get Clichy sent off.

And a dive by Barca inside the penalty box. That should be a red card, since they didn't give the penalty.

An AWESOME save by Hart on Messi's PK.

Barca is good.

The return match is going to be tough on the road.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Thursday, February 26:

• Besiktas vs Liverpool (Europa League), 1pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Fiorentina vs Spurs (Europa League), 1pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Everton vs Young Boys (Europa League), 3pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#pF4FjMtsToE3rCKD.99

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, February 28:

• West Ham vs Crystal Palace, 7:45am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Burnley vs Swansea, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Man United vs Sunderland, 10am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Newcastle vs Aston Villa, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Stoke vs Hull, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • West Brom vs Southampton, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, March 1:

• Liverpool vs Manchester City, 7am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Arsenal vs Everton, 9:05am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • League Cup Final (Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur), 11am, beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS Español, DishWorld, Sling TV and KlowdTV

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#4W4HA6BAT0RswE0c.99

Crystal Palace giving it to West Ham United

Stoke vs Hull City about to kick off. Stoke needs to find a way to get points even with all the injuries.

Bummed that the League Cup Final is on BeIN tomorrow...the one main soccer channel I don't get. I'll have to find an online stream somewhere.

Big opportunity for United.

Dammit Rooney.

And the ref gives the red card to the wrong guy.

Charlie Adam to Crouch in the box header and Stoke is up 1

I just do not like Rooney.

That's what happens when you concede a million corners!

It's what happens when the manager is a thick skinned stubborn ignorant (insert an expletive) and the players have lost interest in whether he will still be there at the end of the season or next season. I've watched just about every game West Ham have played this season, up to Christmas they played out of their skins, good fast paced football, mixing up the long ball and short pass games. Now they are struggling to kick a ball. The last 20 minutes of yesterdays game they found their rhythm unfortunately Palace were 3-0 up by then.

This is common of West Ham, start well then tail off, get into a winning position and then draw or lose in the dying minutes of the game, or just not bother turning up for large portions of the game and get played off the pitch. After 30 + years following them I shouldn't get angry or surprised but some games I just can not help it. Chelsea and Arsenal for the next two games and nil points I suspect.

wow, i hope you guys watched the great city pool game this morning. maybe not so great for city but as a lfc fan it made my sunday a bit brighter. now off to a couple club games for my boy, hope he can continue. lol

Back