Odyssey Works Putters Preview

Odyssey Works Putters Preview

Nearly snagged a #7 today. It's haunting me.

I putted with that one for about 30 minutes or so & could not put it down.

Regular or Tank version?

I putter with that one for about 30 minutes or so & could not put it down.

Regular or Tank version?

Tank version. No doubt

35" Tank is what I was rolling & loved it.

Exactly the one I had in hand today. Love the super stroke it comes with as well

Picked up a #9 yesterday after trading a few things in. Love the look and feel of this putter!

Bought this today
760178826ad15060d3021e1d2f399a9e.jpg

b2eadf6315b4764b564f685acc8a0043.jpg

8442b45027c91aa517c2254127868520.jpg

Rolled a 1W today.. I may be in love.

And here she is

1c373dd2964bfbd9b7867926d601a458.jpg

0898579625c28b7bca3a9a6203e40cec.jpg

5233404138107fc5085a80151b747f66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noice!!!

Guess I am starting to come around to the looks of these. And I already love the insert so I might break and buy one.

Picked up a #9 yesterday after trading a few things in. Love the look and feel of this putter!

Just curious, do you have a strong arc stroke? Is that what "4" bars are for (toe hang)?

Just curious, do you have a strong arc stroke? Is that what "4" bars are for (toe hang)?

It's a moderate arc. And the bars are for toe hang.

It's a moderate arc. And the bars are for toe hang.

I bought the #9 Works today as well. Putted it against the #7 and v line. I like the new insert and Super Stroke grip.

So, after rolling a ton of the works line, I think if I get one it will be the the V line. So far as I can tell, it has a superior end over end roll for me as compared to all others. And it sounds good!

So, after rolling a ton of the works line, I think if I get one it will be the the V line. So far as I can tell, it has a superior end over end roll for me as compared to all others. And it sounds good!

Seriously?

Have to go and make my ponder worse.

Need one of these in a bad way.

Agreed buddy. Loving mine

Still waiting on my 2Ball fang to be delivered UPS.
It's been sitting at a UPS center since the 19th saying adverse weather. Although my Team Callaway shipment went through there a couple days ago without issue :/

Here's mine:

I'm definitely going to get that 2Ball Fang. I love the look and feel.

How come yours is red paint fill instead of blue? Is it a japan model?

No I changed it from blue to red myself. I have an Odyssey Metal X Milled grip on it. I like the black and red colors a lot better.

No I changed it from blue to red myself. I have an Odyssey Metal X Milled grip on it. I like the black and red colors a lot better.

You did a great job on it. It looks great!

Quick Question: What do the bars on the bottom of the Odysseys mean? Some are filled in and some are not. Are they showing something about the putter?

Back