Bridgestone Golf - J715 & J15 Test Drive

I've been thinking about this since this was posted yesterday. I want to test drive the J715 and the J15. Need to make a decision on which to test first.

this process will be used in the middle of the year when i am nice and warmed up and swing is working. Love the fact of trying out several different shaft i have never tried, like recoils or PXi

Irons should be here Monday...that was pretty quick.

Looking forward to your thoughts and how it all works out for you.

Mine shows Friday just in time for indoor range heated bat testing Sat. And to the indoor dome testing Monday night. Can't wait.

Mine shows Friday just in time for indoor range heated bat testing Sat. And to the indoor dome testing Monday night. Can't wait.

Who did you order your equipment through?

Was asking a buddy at GS if they were getting any Bridgestone. Told him I had some test drive irons coming and he wants me to bring them in so he can hit them.

He mentioned that not a day goes by that someone doesn't ask for Bridgestone clubs....good sign. Now only if they will get them.

Weather needs to warm up...I want to get me some j715 in hand and some DFs.

Well let's start with this first, packaging is good clubs protected well, each club had a protective wrap, so basically new clubs, bravo! The return and invoice info was right on top in easy site. First thoughts were CB can't wait to see them, but for some reason the DPF keep catching my eye ,they don't look bad or cheap with the rubber insert. Both clubs seem much lighter then my J38, hopefully testing some tomorrow,depends on weather. Again Bravo Bridgestone very impressed with this so far.
967AA8F2-118C-484E-81B7-A20628836F38_zpsemxzvk9n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
35E8D1E0-742A-44B2-BDA3-8301F2D85A76_zpsvutd7j26.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3BCBA91C-DE70-4CC0-B3C1-83848DF4A719_zpsplzilxzp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
A1223DE5-8B38-4B49-960F-E3F8B44008D3_zpsx1ictpxo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
810FDA1C-1FC2-45AF-A646-9A522790A57E_zpswd0bfmeg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1C0E05C7-0E05-4D35-B602-AC2A003FB889_zpspdptdpzo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello BridgstoneBFit,
I was at the PGA Show demo day and had a great time hitting your clubs, I was most impressed with the J15DF irons with the Steelfiber shafts. I tried both the 95 and 110 shafts and absolutely loved the combination. Both shafts were labeled as stiff flex, my question is when you put in the demo club shafts are they straight in Stiff or set up a bit softer?

I have a set of Stiff flex Steelfibers now and they feel much stiffer than your demo clubs did, unfortunately I could not wait to order some J15DF irons as I am insane and had to have irons right away, but they are in my future.

Thanks for any help with answers on the shaft setup in those demo clubs.

Hello BridgstoneBFit,
I was at the PGA Show demo day and had a great time hitting your clubs, I was most impressed with the J15DF irons with the Steelfiber shafts. I tried both the 95 and 110 shafts and absolutely loved the combination. Both shafts were labeled as stiff flex, my question is when you put in the demo club shafts are they straight in Stiff or set up a bit softer?

I have a set of Stiff flex Steelfibers now and they feel much stiffer than your demo clubs did, unfortunately I could not wait to order some J15DF irons as I am insane and had to have irons right away, but they are in my future.

Thanks for any help with answers on the shaft setup in those demo clubs.

Demo clubs shafts are a standard install (they are not soft or hard stepped). This holds true for demo clubs from our events as well as the test drive clubs.

Looks like I will be heading for some indoor numbers tomorrow and then to an outdoor heated range...these came in today:
20150223_144226_HDR.jpg

Looks like the test drive package will be heading back to Bridgestone early.

Purchase made already?
hopefully you liked what you had and are buying something.
Had four options as where I wanted to go. With finding that the PGA Store is carrying them, I was able to hit the DF's as well.

After hitting everything that was in the top of my list...these were the winners.
uploadfromtaptalk1425146741291.jpg
With having nothing out of pocket from trade ins was a bonus! Kang showed me how to swing weight and installed my KBS Tour V 125's in them last night. Can't wait to put some swings on them!

Had four options as where I wanted to go. With finding that the PGA Store is carrying them, I was able to hit the DF's as well.

After hitting everything that was in the top of my list...these were the winners.
View attachment 18948
With having nothing out of pocket from trade ins was a bonus! Kang showed me how to swing weight and installed my KBS Tour V 125's in them last night. Can't wait to put some swings on them!
The cbs were the clear winners for sure. Great launch and spin rates, great distance and added forgiveness over the cobra pros that you hit quite well as well. The cbs are lookers too. Just can't get over how well it sets up to the ball

View attachment 18948

Very nice. Those are gorgeous. Glad you found something that works for you

Those are awesome! Glad you like them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have like $6k worth of equipment in a cart right now for the test drive, but mainly because I want to try several different shafts with a few different heads. Is there any way to just test the shafts from a package but not the heads since I am testing the exact same head from a different package? Several packages have one shaft I want to try, but another shaft in the same package that I know doesn't work for me. So it would be awesome to order a mix-and-match. But I get that this would be difficult to track. Either way, I'm absolutely doing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i did the test drive for the j15 4h (package included aldila tour blue 85, ust mamiya pro force vts silver 85, and fubuki z 80 all in r flex). received everything early july, and sent it back monday. what an awesome program! also had some nice banter with craig petersheim about my thoughts. and it obviously worked, since i've placed my order for the 4h with the tour blue 85. well done, bstone. you have a homer in me!

i did the test drive for the j15 4h (package included aldila tour blue 85, ust mamiya pro force vts silver 85, and fubuki z 80 all in r flex). received everything early july, and sent it back monday. what an awesome program! also had some nice banter with craig petersheim about my thoughts. and it obviously worked, since i've placed my order for the 4h with the tour blue 85. well done, bstone. you have a homer in me!

nice pick up. The 4h is so easy to hit. I liked OITWs with tour green and is a hybrid I would probably go with if I went back to hybrids.

Back