F/S: SeeMore m5, $80 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

twentytwomonk

#enabler
Reaction score
Handicap
23 oob
So I found the one I want, and this one will just collect dust, so time to replenish the Paypal account.

SeeMore m5, 36", standard loft and lie. Whistle shaft that's missing some of the black paint. Head is in great shape with minimal wear and tear. SeeMore GolfPride grip. No headcover, but THP should be selling their first mallet cover soon, so it's a perfect time for a new putter!

Looking for $80 shipped to the continental US. We can discuss shipping outside the US.

uploadfromtaptalk1425076514519.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425076527997.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425076540776.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425076552827.jpg

Someone could send this back to SeeMore and get it set up with a new shaft to their specs, and still have a fantastic putter for under $140!

Anybody need a new putter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM's responded to!

Come get a new putter, people!!!

More PMs replied to.

I'm in driver ponder mode, so I'm willing to add a few bucks for a 12 degree SLDR or SLDR S with a stiff shaft, or anything else you might have laying around.

Bump. Willing to look at Odyssey #9's as well, with someone most likely adding depending on putter and condition.

Pending funds.

Lock 'er up, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back