Team Callaway Collection

I'm not a huge guy, but I'm certainly not small either. I wear XL in most shirts. The hoodie is big on me but not uncomfortably so. Sleeves are longish which I like.

IMAG1216_zpswcamwukh.jpg
Noticed exact same about size and sleeves. Wonder what will happen in dryer?

Super jealous of all the great content so far, even if it is just the first box.

Would love it if it ever opened up for Canadians. Doubting it ever does though :(

Monday delivery here, oh well. Callaway sent a spoilers email today, if I hadn't seen everything here then I would have bit on that.

For the guys still waiting, my box went from being in Mesquite, TX to being on the truck for delivery in Indy all at once, with no update for a couple of days. Hoping everything gets their box soon. I am glad to get the golf balls, have been wanting to try them. The hoodie is really nice and very comfortable, and the shirt material is really nice too. Both will get plenty of good use from me. I like the keychain, so I will have to find a use for it. Really liked this first box and looking forward to the next!

My box is in town, and was out for delivery yesterday. But, UPS determined that our mountain roads were not safe enough to deliver. I'm not sure they'll deliver on Saturday. But, I've now seen everything that's in the box. I'm still anxious to get the shipment, but, there will be no surprise. Stuff looks great in the pics.

My wife has already taken the sweatshirt, I got to try it on, put it down and she had grabbed it.

My wife has already taken the sweatshirt, I got to try it on, put it down and she had grabbed it.

My wife was the same, I pulled it out and put it on and she felt it and said "I want one". So now I need to try to find something similar for her. Very soft and comfortable.

For the guys still waiting, my box went from being in Mesquite, TX to being on the truck for delivery in Indy all at once, with no update for a couple of days. Hoping everything gets their box soon. I am glad to get the golf balls, have been wanting to try them. The hoodie is really nice and very comfortable, and the shirt material is really nice too. Both will get plenty of good use from me. I like the keychain, so I will have to find a use for it. Really liked this first box and looking forward to the next!

Mine went over 3 days with no update, then last night @ 11 it is in Oakland. Shows it will deliver Monday! No surprises, but I am no less pumped!

I'm loving that sweatshirt.

I love my hoodie. As to sizing I wear medium in everything and my medium fits me perfect. And to make Freddie happy james and I can both wear the hoodie

I am wearing the hoodie today - As Fupresti stated, it is VERY soft! So soft that I am not sure I want to wear it around my GF - she may "borrow" it.

How do I sign up for this?

How do I sign up for this?

Believe it sold out for 2015 not too long after it went live. Was available for a few days though back in November.

After not getting my box yesterday, my curiosity got the best of me and I checked the tracking. Scheduled for a Monday delivery.

I can't wait to get the keychain in hand. And I am a hoodie JUNKIE, so that is what I most look forward to.

I signed up for this more to show my support for Callaway after their generosity in December (to me, and to other THPers throughout the year), but I'm pretty darn excited about the first box, and what's to come in the following three boxes.

Believe it sold out for 2015 not too long after it went live. Was available for a few days though back in November.

Thanks Cookie.... <sigh>

I finally got my box yesterday and I cannot wait to try out the chrome soft.

On the one hand, I can understand why some were miffed about the balls.
I'm split. On the one hand, I'm eager to try them, and I wouldn't have bought them on my own. On the other hand, I could buy them, but wouldn't have, since I'm happy with my supersofts...

Team Callaway Collection

We paid 200.00 for the entire year. The shirt and hoodie alone are worth 60.00 and the key chain is one of a kind. The balls were icing on the cake. Having done it in 2014, the value of the deal is amazing.

We paid 200.00 for the entire year. The shirt and hoodie alone are worth 60.00 and the key chain is one of a kind. The balls were icing on the cake. Having done it in 2014, the value of the deal is amazing.
And the logo is just for #teamcallaway. Won't or shouldn't find it on anything else.

Every time I read this thread I keep kicking myself for not having the funds at the time to sign up. Callaway starting out the boxes very nicely this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the one hand, I can understand why some were miffed about the balls.
I'm split. On the one hand, I'm eager to try them, and I wouldn't have bought them on my own. On the other hand, I could buy them, but wouldn't have, since I'm happy with my supersofts...
If we read the card and the website they clearly state "Most if not all are items that cannot be obtained anywhere else" 3 of 4 is most in my book. I'm more than satisfied with the first effort. Can't wait for the next box. And before someone says only 3 out of 15. I count the dozen balls as 1

If we read the card and the website they clearly state "Most if not all are items that cannot be obtained anywhere else" 3 of 4 is most in my book. I'm more than satisfied with the first effort. Can't wait for the next box. And before someone says only 3 out of 15. I count the dozen balls as 1
Lol! I'm with you, I'm happy with it overall, since, like I said, I'd have never gone for the chrome soft on my own. I'm way too much of a weekend hacker to notice differences in balls yet.

Impressed with the first package, everything looks really good.

Shirt and hoodie are in the washing machine already getting ready to go.

Impressed with the first package, everything looks really good.

Shirt and hoodie are in the washing machine already getting ready to go.
Interested to see how they come out of dryer???

Team Callaway Collection

Interested to see how they come out of dryer???

Well I washed them, dried them on high for 2 minutes then hang dry rest of way. Looking good so far:

0d5c52a685084ce3a0fac688d68e8171.jpg

Back