Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow is gone. And weds I will get my first round outside for 2015! Woo hoo I can't wait. Hopefully the new sticks will be here so I can start the year with them. :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:
Always a good feeling to send a manuscript out the door, even if its a podunk project that was done out of necessity, not desire. Now to focus on some bigger and better projects.

Always a good feeling to send a manuscript out the door, even if its a podunk project that was done out of necessity, not desire. Now to focus on some bigger and better projects.

we all have to pay the bills, it makes you enjoy the good projects

Blue Angels just buzzed my condo at only a couple hundred feet above our balcony, followed closely by Fat Albert, their C-130. Never get tired of seeing that! Go Navy!

Just got a call telling me we have a meeting Thursday for the golf league I am joining this year. :joy: Getting a little bit closer each day to opening day.

Came home to a surprise four-digit refund check from our recent mortgage refi. Sweet.

b1c698232ddb87110a39e15e43d46f28.jpg

Got to see this little fellas up close in 3D today.

My future little golfer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gave my weed whacker a long overdue tuneup tonight and now it absolutely rips! Got the yard looking great and I dare the effing grass to grow now!

My rec league volleyball team Block You Like a Hurricane won our playoff semi-final and final matches tonight 2-0 and 2-0. Today was my first day off crutches after having my hamstring reattached two weeks ago..they didn't need me!

blockyoulikeahurricane2_zpsewjnaiaa.jpg

My rec league volleyball team Block You Like a Hurricane won our playoff semi-final and final matches tonight 2-0 and 2-0. Today was my first day off crutches after having my hamstring reattached two weeks ago..they didn't need me!

blockyoulikeahurricane2_zpsewjnaiaa.jpg
That is really cool and a great name, congrats!

What a crazy last couple of days! In addition to celebrating the life / mourning the death of my father, there was also a celebration of sorts of two family members finally coming out to the entire family / close family friends. My 22 year old son and 19 year old nephew both appeared to be different people, and definitely in a good way, now that they found the comfort and confidence to reveal their true preference of lifestyle to all. My wife (not his biological mother) and I had know for years that my son was likely gay but we never approached him with the subject as we felt that was something he needed to initiate himself when he felt comfortable doing it. He told me about 4 months ago that he was gay and I only told my wife as I felt like it was his place to let people know as he felt comfortable with it. My nephew let my sister know about 6 months ago shortly after he started college. When not grieving, they both looked happier than we had ever seen either. And I was very proud when my son thanked me for being supportive and understanding (unlike his mother and her family which really sucks IMO).

I am hoping this isn't going to backfire on me, but I spent yesterday and a little bit of today negotiating an offer on my house. My estate agent has said the buyer has been in touch with their solicitor, wants to get things moving and would hope to have everything completed in 4-6 weeks

This would be such a big relief if the sale goes through as it has been up for sale for quite some time now and I was burned last year when a buyer pulled out at the point of signing contracts so I am not going to celebrate until it is all done and sealed, but hopefully this time will be the time it goes

The direct deposit for my referral bonus hit my paysub today and bank tomorrow!! Lets see how long I can keep it there :)

Happy Saint Pattys Day

36ac4e244aaac6c58f4f9da587aeb92a.jpg

Boys are getting big and really starting to show their personality. Can't ever complain about a no pants party #pantsaredumb

Happy Saint Pattys Day

36ac4e244aaac6c58f4f9da587aeb92a.jpg

Boys are getting big and really starting to show their personality. Can't ever complain about a no pants party #pantsaredumb

That's just a great picture Jessie.

IVF implantation this morning, now we just have to wait a couple weeks to see if it takes.

Really happy that we have a couple weeks to sort of put it out of our minds, and get back to normal life. Hopefully in 2 weeks we have great news to report (fingers crossed).

IVF implantation this morning, now we just have to wait a couple weeks to see if it takes.

Really happy that we have a couple weeks to sort of put it out of our minds, and get back to normal life. Hopefully in 2 weeks we have great news to report (fingers crossed).

Best of luck! Our daughter came into the world via IVF. The waiting sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck.

Work today was miserable. 8 hour workshop just drained me. I bowled like crap tonight in my league. I was so ready for this day to be over when I walked in my house. I get to the bedroom and see this
df8f323f6e3f766ae84c2c880e5fd2bd.jpg

It almost brought me to tears to see that card made for me by my four year old. And what was inside was just as amazing.
0250bb4923b3d72374e6ff4a18554881.jpg
ece17aacd80325486445132574151f45.jpg

The cards were great, the suitcase is to replace my broken one and it's the one I loved when we were looking for new ones for LIITA, footjoy DNA's to replace the ones stolen from me and the adidas polo I told my wife I wanted a few days ago. This is by far the best early birthday present ever

That's awesome dude...hope you have a solid bday weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back