Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now hit every hybrid on the market in 2015 and truly am in love with the Callaway XR Pro model.

How would you say it stacks up to the J15?

Using Tapatalk

Pondering the 915D2 but cannot drop 450 on it

$65.00 cash is burning a hole and I can't decide on a new putter, some golf balls(and other accessories), or a new watch and a pocket knife. This one's a head-scratcher.

I finally got to roll a SeeMore for the first time, and I finally get all the love they get here. The weighting on it felt great, every move was very smooth. It was a bit short for me, and was pretty beat up so I didn't grab it, but a SeeMore is going to be a serious consideration when I move on from the White Hot (which may be sooner rather than later).

7w or 3h is still the ponder. Found an amazing deal on a Taylormade vsteel 5w. I hit my friends and loved it.

7w or 3h is still the ponder. Found an amazing deal on a Taylormade vsteel 5w. I hit my friends and loved it.
Classic club. Lot of guys at my course still play them, and well.

Goin' old school!!

Classic club. Lot of guys at my course still play them, and well.
Yeah a friend/coworker has the vsteel 3 and 5 wood and I hit his last year and it was an awesome club. I got it for $20 so even if it doesn't perform for some reason not really upset.

Goin' old school!!
If it works it works. If I could shot 80 with Ping Eye2's I would. Im not a brand or image person, I like to play what works for me. But yeah I like old school!

If it works it works. If I could shot 80 with Ping Eye2's I would. Im not a brand or image person, I like to play what works for me. But yeah I like old school!
Don't take that the wrong way. I love to take my old WS persimmons to the range every once in awhile.

Don't take that the wrong way. I love to take my old WS persimmons to the range every once in awhile.
Ohh no I didn't take it the wrong way. I knew what you meant. I was just saying if it works it works for me. I am not one of those that needs the best newest and shiniest. If I could game persimmon and shot well I would. Now I still need to find a 7w or 3h. Budget kills me though so I have to wait for tha 1 perfect deal, but I have no patience lol.

Ohh no I didn't take it the wrong way. I knew what you meant. I was just saying if it works it works for me. I am not one of those that needs the best newest and shiniest. If I could game persimmon and shot well I would. Now I still need to find a 7w or 3h. Budget kills me though so I have to wait for tha 1 perfect deal, but I have no patience lol.
I have a TM TP 3h that a buddy is hitting to see if he wants it. If he doesnt you are welcome to try it.

I have a TM TP 3h that a buddy is hitting to see if he wants it. If he doesnt you are welcome to try it.
TP as in tour preffered? I couldnt even get the ball off the ground with that thing lol. I need all the help I can get my golf game is a handicap. I am just starting to play after 10 years off and a knee surgery 105 is going to be a good score for me.

I just got all new grips, but those Super Stroke TX1's are very, very nice. Might have to buy 1 to try it out on the course.

I don't really have any business pondering MP-64's or S56's but swinging them tonight prompted visions/delusions of grandeur. Works 2ball fang is interesting, really enjoy the feel of the WHP insert though. 9 and 7 are top of the list.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

With a full set of J15's coming and already having a new bag and putter cover. I still have 2 more ponders. An orange frogger brush and a black frogger amphibian towel since they don't make orange. Have to get stuff that matches right?

Before it was a ponder, now it's an all out drool fest. The new XR pro driver is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An odyssey works #7 or #1. Can't decide.

Leaning towards the #7 but I like the look of the #1 as well.

The 1 is sweet, but the 7 is just a favorite of mine.

Plus it picks the ball up like a champ.

The 1 is sweet, but the 7 is just a favorite of mine.

Plus it picks the ball up like a champ.
I had a versa #1 but gave it to a friend of mine after he lost his putter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back