Status
Not open for further replies.
Happened in 2011
Police were called
No incident filed after report
Dez showed up later in another car
It was a catch

#WitchHuntContinues

Depends really....is he rushinig for 1,500 yards then you right. If he's rushing for 800 yards and injured then let the jokes fly! :bashful:

It is funny however that I was reading earlier posts from today by accident and the above was posted...haha

If Dallas gets AD, running behind that line, and he is 85% of what he was previously, look out.

So does anyone want Clowney???

He'll recover promise.

Just realized I posted in last year's NFL thread, sorry about that.

Trying to figure out the value put on Josh McCown. Career backup with one good partial Season in Chicago. I'm no EJ fan but I'm not sure McCown's better than him or Orton.

Just realized I posted in last year's NFL thread, sorry about that.

Trying to figure out the value put on Josh McCown. Career backup with one good partial Season in Chicago. I'm no EJ fan but I'm not sure McCown's better than him or Orton.

I think this is the best option they have at the moment. I'm not a McCown fan either but I would take him over EJ. Hopefully there is a plan to find a QB in the draft in this years or next years. I don't see this team being better than 9-7 for awhile.

I think this is the best option they have at the moment. I'm not a McCown fan either but I would take him over EJ. Hopefully there is a plan to find a QB in the draft in this years or next years. I don't see this team being better than 9-7 for awhile.

Agreed, I hope this isn't the only play they make and bring in 1 or 2 more in free agency.

Ricky Jean Francois signs with the Skins. Good rotational player.. But not a starter.

Tyvon Branch has been cut by the Raiders.

The market looks bleak. What are the chance Spiller re-signs? I wish they would keep him and let Jackson move on

I haven't heard much other than he says he wants to be here. I'm not sure what his agent is asking. Also heard they're looking for a more "between the tackles" type RB. Frank Gore was mentioned. Fred Jackson is one of my all-time favorite Bills but I don't know how much longer he can do it although I think he loves proving people wrong.

I think the Bills should go after Shane Falco.

The implication / speculation is that Minnesota will try to get AD to rework his contract to a lower number, AD will say no and Minnesota will have to cut him or pay him (and they'll cut him). It seems probable that the existing contract will work against a trade happening - why trade an asset for a huge contract when you know he'll be a free agent shortly and you can almost certainly get him for less money.

No way the Vikes cut him. Either they get whatever value they want in a trade or he stays. They have more than enough cap room to pay him and have payed out high contract values in the past (last year of Allen's contract). He is under contract for 3 more years so if he doesn't get traded he can either play or hold out, with holding out being stupid on his part. As a vikings fan, I don't really care if he stays or not anymore. I just want the distractions to stop, this is Teddy's team now and as great as it would be to see AD line up in the backfield, I'd rather have a year without distractions for a change.

Harry Douglas and Brian Hartline cut today.

I'd imagine there will be loads of cuts today and over the weekend.

Can't believe Hartline got cut, someone will pick him up

Harry Douglas and Brian Hartline cut today.

I'd imagine there will be loads of cuts today and over the weekend.

They just gave hartline a new contarct too

The Cardinals have released Darnell Dockett.

The Cardinals have released Darnell Dockett.

Dang, I wonder what the reason is... If anyone is in FL they can go ask him bet he is at King of Diamonds...

Using Tapatalk

Dang, I wonder what the reason is... If anyone is in FL they can go ask him bet he is at King of Diamonds...

Using Tapatalk

Refused to restructure his cap figure last I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back