What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45/38 - 83

It took me a while to get used to the new irons, but the driver & putter were hot today. Bogeyed all but 1 hole on the front & then shot 2 over on the back. Crazy game.

87. Not happy but it will do with this weather. Not a single birdie though which hurt!

40/41, 81 today
Limped in finishing 16, 17 & 18 with bogies.

I have got to get my short game back to where it was, and 3 foot putts can go to hell. Too many flubbed chips and 2 putts for bogey.

40/41, 81 today
Limped in finishing 16, 17 & 18 with bogies.

I have got to get my short game back to where it was, and 3 foot putts can go to hell. Too many flubbed chips and 2 putts for bogey.

#BeagsBombs I love that you are back at it my friend.

#BeagsBombs I love that you are back at it my friend.

There were some Beags bombs today. Weird to see the ball go straight, and never cut.

There were some Beags bombs today. Weird to see the ball go straight, and never cut.

SLDR driver still? I miss seeing the old power fade baby huey cut.

SLDR driver still? I miss seeing the old power fade baby huey cut.

Today featured a big green Bio Cell with a side of the Mini Driver

83 and a 92 on the OptiShot. Love being able to swing the club when the snow is falling outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indoor tournament at PGA National - 1 Mulligan

Put up a 74 (+2). Won't win but should be good enough to podium.

39/39 - 78 (+7)

Working on the swing, going from "powerfade" to a draw. Quite a lot of goings to change :D

38 (2 over). Walked a very soggy nine holes this afternoon as I haven't played in two weeks and our forecast is for more rain and cold (for here, 40*) for the next 4 or 5 days. Hit the ball surprisingly well, 5/7 fairways, 5 GIR. 5 pars, 3 bogeys and a birdie. I lipped out on one birdie and had 2 others that were makeable of around ~20'. Missed two up and downs inside 8'. If I could putt I'd be dangerous.

A very unhappy and frustrating 80 yesterday. After shooting in the 70's for 5 out of the last 7 rounds and one in the 60's i expected myself to keep doing it. I had about 4 putts come up just short, a couple for birdie and couple for par. Maybe i was putting to much pressure on myself.

7 over. Started with a triple and a double bogey. Parred the second nine (front nine).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

49 over 9 holes. 2-6 were good holes by my standard with bogey, par, par, bogey, bogey. I doubled the first hole and thought I might finish out the round playing bogey golf or better and lost it on the 7th hole where I made double par (8) and then double bogeyed the last 2 holes.

Finally the course opened up, I did hit into the bunkers into snow on the first three holes and came out of those one over, turns out that the snow made bunker play easy. The course was very sloppy, wet for the most part but a nice afternoon. I made a few putts 32 total after 43 the last round in Florida Monday. 83 (42, 41)

Started out pretty good but at the end the wheels came off! Missed an 12" putt on 15 for par, under clubbed and still flew the green on 16, double hit my chip shot took a triple bogie, pared 17, second shot on 18 bounced off a tree out of bounds. 89! Oh well, weather is great, low 80s, but we could use some rain.

Finally the course opened up, I did hit into the bunkers into snow on the first three holes and came out of those one over, turns out that the snow made bunker play easy. The course was very sloppy, wet for the most part but a nice afternoon. I made a few putts 32 total after 43 the last round in Florida Monday. 83 (42, 41)

Mushy golf is tough huh bro? I played Friday and shot 90. Played yesterday and shot 89. Both days I hit the ball pretty decent but chipping from 20 yards in is brutal.

41/39 for 80. Pretty solid today considering the conditions. Cold, misty and a bit of wind. 8 Fwy, 10 GIR. First round with the new Chrome Soft, and color me impressed.

Actually got a round in on the SIM today. Shot a 38/42 for an 80. Overall ball striking and tempo were good.

75 at Pine Needles on the sim today. I'll be carrying a piece of carpet to hit off of once I get back outside. Oh and nine foot gimmes are the my best friend

44/44-88

My ball striking was poor but I still came to the end of each 9 in position to challenge 40 (40 per side for 80 is good for me). Ultimately 5 holes with double or worse when I was in great position from the FW or tee box did me in. Still, not bad for the first official round of the season.

116 in pouring down rain. It was for a match play tournament so I didn't have much choice. 5 penalties, but only 1 was off the tee. 38 putts.

41/39 for 80. Pretty solid today considering the conditions. Cold, misty and a bit of wind. 8 Fwy, 10 GIR. First round with the new Chrome Soft, and color me impressed.
10 gir that's what I'm talking about. I'm lucky to have 3 or 4 during a round. That is my goal every time in play, gir. My driver swing was misbehaving today but I was striking my irons and wedges pretty well. Benched the driver on holes that did not require it and started to put together a few nice 5 iron 8 iron combos for a few gir's. 3 gir in 12 holes. Although my poor putting didn't help the score

Started out 6 (4 putt double) 6 (three putt double) 5 another double and ended up shooting 83. Missed the green on the third hole and had to hit a flop shot to have any hope of staying on the green. Hit it perfectly and landed just short of the green but it hit a sprinkler head and bounced over the green into a bunker and thus I made a double on a par three. Did not have a lucky day and putted like I was using a driver to putt today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back