DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Square greens is Stevens Park. Fantastic option.

Hell no to Bear Creek....awful out there in numerous ways.

That track was a lot of fun.

Updated with Course Selection

Sunday March 29th
Course: Stevens Park
http://www.stevensparkgolf.com/

In:
TH34
Jman
#Cookie
Cwmonroe87
Nighthawk117a
Niteowl
BigTex

Maybe:
​Orange Hog

Last edited:
You can throw me into the March 29, Steven's Park day. Love that course a few months back.

In for March 29th.

Gotcha

Sunday March 29th
Course: Stevens Park
http://www.stevensparkgolf.com/

In:
TH34
Jman
#Cookie
Cwmonroe87
Nighthawk117a
Niteowl
BigTex
AFWCardinal
Dave Alvarado

Maybe:
​Orange Hog
TBD
Capt. Dru

Last edited:
Just don't hit it so far that you almost hit a car :) (thank you tree)

I remember that from that hole, and Cookie's, "Gosh dammit you didn't get it all and still out-drove me!".

And you goading me into trying to cut the corner in the first place hahaha

Put me down as a maybe.

Everyone still in? I need to notify the club if we have anyone that can't make it.

Sunday, 3/8
Cowboys

10:48 AM
10:56 AM
11:00 AM
11:10 AM

1) Cookie
2) Jim (Cookies dad)
3) Dave Alvarado
4) Jman
5) afwcardinal
6) cwmonroe87
7) Boyd (Cookies uncle)
8) NoLine
9) trueFX
10) trueFX friend
11) bigtex
12) 3BD
13) Darin
14) Nate
15) mikeg74
16)

I am sorry to say that my friend and I will have to skip the event. Work has made it impossible for me to get away this weekend.

Everyone still in? I need to notify the club if we have anyone that can't make it.

Sunday, 3/8
Cowboys

1) Cookie
2) Jim (Cookies dad)
3) Dave Alvarado
4) Jman
5) afwcardinal
6) cwmonroe87
7) Boyd (Cookies uncle)
8) NoLine
9) bigtex
10) 3BD
11) Darin
12) Nate
13) mikeg74

Updated list. Sorry to hear that you and your buddy can't make it.

Sunday, 3/8
Cowboys

1) Cookie
2) Jim (Cookies dad)
3) Dave Alvarado
4) Jman
5) afwcardinal
6) cwmonroe87
7) Boyd (Cookies uncle)
8) NoLine
9) bigtex
10) 3BD
11) Darin
12) Nate
13) mikeg74

Updated list. Sorry to hear that you and your buddy can't make it.

I am still in. Can't wait!

If we stay at 13, I'll call and see what Cowboys wants us to do and if we can go 3-3-3-4 or not.

I will probably take enough strokes for two players. That would only mean 2 groups of 3.
If we stay at 13, I'll call and see what Cowboys wants us to do and if we can go 3-3-3-4 or not.

I will probably take enough strokes for two players. That would only mean 2 groups of 3.
Blame it on all the toys I'll be bringing to try out.

That remains to be seen, but look forward to see what you have in your ever changing bag. I know there are some surprises that will bring a smile to many faces. Heck, I'm smiling right now thinking of the possibilities.
Blame it on all the toys I'll be bringing to try out.

Here's you a good one James. My dad was over tonight and he was going to assist me in getting some clubs up on eBay. As I was bringing them out, he was like a kid in a candy store. Kind of reminded me of me whenever I get to play golf with you. You always have candy that we all what to get out hands on.
By the way, he ended up taking one of my clubs with him when he left. He saw something he just had to have.

That remains to be seen, but look forward to see what you have in your ever changing bag. I know there are some surprises that will bring a smile to many faces. Heck, I'm smiling right now thinking of the possibilities.

Here's you a good one James. My dad was over tonight and he was going to assist me in getting some clubs up on eBay. As I was bringing them out, he was like a kid in a candy store. Kind of reminded me of me whenever I get to play golf with you. You always have candy that we all what to get out hands on.
By the way, he ended up taking one of my clubs with him when he left. He saw something he just had to have.
Hahaha, well the feedback actually helps me out too, so it's a win win. Curious to see thoughts on the J815 in hand, and then after hitting it. Also will have the FGP Giant in and a mysterious box is being delivered from Callaway tomorrow too.

Fun fun! Looking forward to playing this track again immensely, good memories, even if part of the memory is someone publicly losing their marbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back