Live Driver Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New idea for those in the Tampa Bay area. Coming soon we will have a date and course where this will be taking place, but here is the general plan of a new local testing we are going to be doining.

Driver Testing with launch monitor on the range before round.
Then, each foursome will get two drivers to play with and those will change at the turn as you swap out your 2 drivers with the group behind you for their two drivers.

So all in all, you will test drivers beforehand on the range with the launch monitor, and then test 4 drivers on the course during the round. This will give each golfer a chance to really review the club and help THPers everywhere with proper feedback.

Freaking love it.

Some very very cool stuff going down, love it.

That sounds pretty awesome. On course, and on monitor feedback. Might be the deciding factor on driver upgrades for this year or stick with what still works.

• Admin
Just a head's up for the locals, this will be taking place before the end of March due to my travel schedule.

In. Whomever has the Blue Whale will be easy to find.

I like it.

In. Whomever has the Blue Whale will be easy to find.

I mean.. It sounded harsh but my goodness was it long. Would totally game that for 9 holes without question. Maybe earplugs.

Man I miss living in Tampa. This sounds great.

Man I need to get to Tampa soon.

Sounds cool. If its a weekend I may be able to swing it.

Man, for many reasons, I wish I could live in the Tampa area...so much THP and non-THP fun to be had.

Very cool and great opportunity for local THPers.

Man I miss living in Tampa. This sounds great.

Man I need to get to Tampa soon.
If anyone has a chance to visit, I would highly recommend joining in on one of these sessions. I had an absolute blast in December (despite playing like garbage). Was great to get some of the newer drivers in hand for some swings, and tee it up with the Tampa (and rest of FL) THP contingent.

I may just have to take another drive again.

This will be a great opportunity for the locals, and result in some valuable feedback the rest of us. Super idea.

Ball testing and now driver testing. I am guessing we shouldn't lose as many.

lose as many drivers? Definitely not now that you told JB the plan
Theres no way in hell he's gonna loose any drivers, he was on them like a hawk.

This will be really fun to follow along with. Looking forward to it.

If anyone has a chance to visit, I would highly recommend joining in on one of these sessions. I had an absolute blast in December (despite playing like garbage). Was great to get some of the newer drivers in hand for some swings, and tee it up with the Tampa (and rest of FL) THP contingent.

Well I would actually go down just for one of these. But most or my golf travel money and vacation time is committed, to two great THP Invitationals this summer.

But no doubt the Tampa Demo Days are starting to sound very enticing.

Driver testing, that means a driver friendly course? YAY!

Sounds pretty cool

Sounds Awesome. I would be up for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back