2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter is a little hazy on when I'm actually supposed to be there. I'll go down there and check tomorrow. Regardless, court gets out at 4:30 and its only 15 hours down there. So long as we don't tee off before 7:30 Saturday morning I'm good.

.....right?

Im being serious however. THere should be a number to call and explain that you have travel plans and a trip in place that you have already paid for that this interferes with. It has happened to me and I was excused over the phone.

Im being serious however. THere should be a number to call and explain that you have travel plans and a trip in place that you have already paid for that this interferes with. It has happened to me and I was excused over the phone.

Apparently I'm not in the group responsible for either week surrounding our trip. Phew!

Apparently I'm not in the group responsible for either week surrounding our trip. Phew!

In AZ, you can postpone for a couple months up to 2 times...no idea about Arkansas though.

Figure in the time (1 hour each way), gas back and forth (145 miles), and then parking for 3 days ($50?), I'd save less than $100. Still pondering though.

yeah its a tough decision. would definitely be easier to decide if you werent right there at rochester

Ohhhh happy day! Flights purchased out of Akron, arrive Orlando 3pm on Friday :) See ya at the pool, fools!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhh happy day! Flights purchased out of Akron, arrive Orlando 3pm on Friday :) See ya at the pool, fools!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Makes it seem that much more real when you book the flights. Love flying out of Akron too.

All you guys from Ohio coming in should of just booked a charter flight, you probably would of gotten it cheaper with the army you guys are bringing down. Lol

All you guys from Ohio coming in should of just booked a charter flight, you probably would of gotten it cheaper with the army you guys are bringing down. Lol

Haha true

Do you guys realize that you are going to have access and personal time with one of the greatest minds in the R&D world of golf? I mean this guy has designed and created the top selling drivers ever for Titleist, TaylorMade and now Cobra.

Do you guys realize that you are going to have access and personal time with one of the greatest minds in the R&D world of golf? I mean this guy has designed and created the top selling drivers ever for Titleist, TaylorMade and now Cobra.
This really is gonna be awesome.

I'm pretty excited about that for sure. His videos have been downright eye opening and to be able to speak with him personally is going to be awesome.

Thats is sweet. So excited for this trip

Oh man so Jealous! TO time? That is so freaking cool! THP going above and beyond once again!

Using Tapatalk

That sounds amazing! Hope he doesn't mind a thousand questions

I talk about this trip to someone every day. This trip can't get here soon enough

We're still super bummed we didn't get into this one

If TO is 1 of the greats, why can't he engineer a driver that fixes me, :dont-know:

My wife and I are getting excited for this one. Flights are almost booked and websites of tHe venues have been thoroughly scoured.

I did not realize that. I knew there would be people from Cobra there, but didn't know who. That's incredible!

Didn't think Jamie Lynn had that kind of background. :alien: Hehe, really looking forward to meeting T.O. and the rest of the gang from Cobra/Puma. They always seem to have a good time and bring the party.

He's ok...for a steeler fan

I did not realize that. I knew there would be people from Cobra there, but didn't know who. That's incredible!

Check that first post again???

There are videos with them saying it right there.

Check that first post again???

There are videos with them saying it right there.

Must have missed that or forgot. Either way doesn't change how awesome it is. It's been a busy month haha

He's ok...for a steeler fan
Never forget that first time in his office with us just talking to him for about two hours and us leaving and you just grinning like wow he's a genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back