Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

Im plating Dominations. Like clash of clans without all the wizardry things. Like Civilization. Fun game.

12-2-1 in our last 15 since I was contemplating leaving. I made my complaints known and we booted 3 problematic players. We just won again yet we still had 2 repeat offenders not getting both attacks in and only held on to win by 1 in the last second. It is hard to get players booted when we are on a 8 game win streak... people are blind while they're winning.

Last edited:
12-2-1 in our last 15 since I was contemplating leaving. I made my complaints known and we booted 3 problematic players. We just won again yet we still had 2 repeat offenders not getting both attacks in and only held on to win by 1 in the last second. It is hard to get players booted when we are on a 8 game win streak... people are blind while they're winning.
We are 11-3-1 in the same period, on 7 win streak. But I have put my foot down with attacks not getting used and now our wars arent really even close. Last 3 wins were by 13, 10, and 43!

We are 11-3-1 in the same period, on 7 win streak. But I have put my foot down with attacks not getting used and now our wars arent really even close. Last 3 wins were by 13, 10, and 43!

43???? That clan even try?

43???? That clan even try?
We had 3 starred all but their top 3 on our first tries within about 4 hours, and i think they gave up. They had armies made but never used them. Our TH7&8s are so solid right now there is very little cleanup to be done lately.

We had 3 starred all but their top 3 on our first tries within about 4 hours, and i think they gave up. They had armies made but never used them. Our TH7&8s are so solid right now there is very little cleanup to be done lately.

That's awesome.

I posted when I got to Masters for the gem bonus and expected to drop but the bonus is better than farming and I'm now in Masters II. However, some of our top players are farming players and then struggle in wars. It will really bite us one the mid players get stronger yet only farm. It is a big difference yet again I can't get anyone to listen...

That's awesome.

I posted when I got to Masters for the gem bonus and expected to drop but the bonus is better than farming and I'm now in Masters II. However, some of our top players are farming players and then struggle in wars. It will really bite us one the mid players get stronger yet only farm. It is a big difference yet again I can't get anyone to listen...
I hear you. It seems to be hard to find players that really want to war first and farm second, but our core members get it and are always searching for waya to gwt better. Farming takes 2nd seat to war for us.

BTW Loot is amazing in silver right now.

I really want to get back in to this... Still haven't played in almost a year. Feel like with all the updates I'll be overwhelmed

I really want to get back in to this... Still haven't played in almost a year. Feel like with all the updates I'll be overwhelmed

Push buttons, you'll be back to normal

Its not that bad, you will be back in the swing quickly

Just started my lvl 4 hog rider upgrade. 12 days is a long time to wait and that's not even max

Just started my lvl 4 hog rider upgrade. 12 days is a long time to wait and that's not even max

I'm about 17k DE from that catastrophe. 12 days is just asinine. I'm mad just staring at my pekka upgrade I'm about to start in two days

Ugh. Now I'm going to start playing again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still at level 3. My plan is always to do the most expensive thing I can afford and I've just continually bypassed hogs. Golems are done, Valks are going to 3 now, Witches are max, Hounds are at 2 (max for TH9). They can be used in hybrid attacks but mostly they are a TH8 strategy IMO. I'll get to them soon as I am running out of things to do. I'll probably be moving to TH10 in 2-3 months.

I'm still at level 3. My plan is always to do the most expensive thing I can afford and I've just continually bypassed hogs. Golems are done, Valks are going to 3 now, Witches are max, Hounds are at 2 (max for TH9). They can be used in hybrid attacks but mostly they are a TH8 strategy IMO. I'll get to them soon as I am running out of things to do. I'll probably be moving to TH10 in 2-3 months.

Probably because hogs are universally accepted as stupid, much like pekkas. They just go the wrong way and love to find right where double bomb setups are located.

Probably because hogs are universally accepted as stupid, much like pekkas. They just go the wrong way and love to find right where double bomb setups are located.

They aren't on the same level as pekkas and dragons. Frustrating fo sho but the troops that don't have a specific target are much worse.

They aren't on the same level as pekkas and dragons. Frustrating fo sho but the troops that don't have a specific target are much worse.

Dragons I thought were the most stupid creature, and then I got pekkas. It's like a drunk person. They just wander around, doing what they want. No regard for doing the obvious.

I'll still never forget dropping 20 or so hogs towards a base. They jumped over the wall, took out a cannon, and then all jumped right into double big bombs. Thanks for playing guys.

Haha. Yes, those hogs got nerfed with big bomb update. Luckily, during wars, if you're going after a base that has been hit you know where to place the heal spells. And, yes, those pekkas will walk around the base if a clear path isn't present before you drop them. They do do some damage, though.

Dragons I thought were the most stupid creature, and then I got pekkas. It's like a drunk person. They just wander around, doing what they want. No regard for doing the obvious.

I'll still never forget dropping 20 or so hogs towards a base. They jumped over the wall, took out a cannon, and then all jumped right into double big bombs. Thanks for playing guys.
Pekkas are stupid, they will be one of my very last upgrades. Hogs on the other hand are my favorite troop in the game. Everything thinks they got nerfed but that is far from true. My 2 main startegies in war are golems/hogs or golems/balloons. if you arent watching OneHive and HulkFiles on youtube, you are doing yourself a disservice

Pekkas are stupid, they will be one of my very last upgrades. Hogs on the other hand are my favorite troop in the game. Everything thinks they got nerfed but that is far from true. My 2 main startegies in war are golems/hogs or golems/balloons. if you arent watching OneHive and HulkFiles on youtube, you are doing yourself a disservice

I forget... You a TH8 or TH9?

Oh, I'm in the hogs got worked in the update camp. They're just a little dumber than before. Same with the queen. She's pretty off with some of her decision making...

Back