2015 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

The 2015 THP events calendar shaped up nicely. Thank you THP Staff and all of the great sponsors that made it possible.

Gauntlet in september! Woot woot! Marking that one on my calendar and hopeful to get in. Now that we have these other dates I can start working out some other events as well.

don't limit yourself, THP events are worth the travel.

I'm not, but since I'm getting married in Punta Canta, DR and going to Sydney for a week at the end of the month, the travel budget for this year has been mostly alocated. But next year, I'm doing to try and make a travel event.

Dax

Great list, couple I am eyeing for sure to attend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After one THP event you be like:

ywwNoOr.jpg

Huntington Beach, you say?

Interdasting.

So excited to roll out the final events that dont have details yet.

That is one eye-popping calendar of events! My, my, my, I want to go everywhere! I've learned that it's not really possible, but, it won't stop me from trying.

Huntington Beach, you say?

Interdasting.

Pelican Hills is very close to Cleveland HQ and has a phenomenal practice area. Just sayin!!

I want to try to get in Savanah and the Bridgestone, last year I had some things that prevented the Bridgestone entry so this year is redemption.

I am booking travel soon (hotels) and am so happy about how this calendar looks. Can't wait to get out and see THPers on the course.

I am booking travel soon (hotels) and am so happy about how this calendar looks. Can't wait to get out and see THPers on the course.

Great job in going big this year. So many great options. Great time to be a THP'er.

Man so many great events. I've got my eyes on three I want in on. Hopefully I can get in to one or two of them.

Man so many great events. I've got my eyes on three I want in on. Hopefully I can get in to one or two of them.

I'm planning on going in or 3 or 4 as well, hoping that at least one will pan out!

JB/GG/MD, question for curiosity's sake. I know the Grandaddy was held during the week the last 2 years, is this likely still the plan this year, and if so, would you be at liberty to share the reasons for that vs. looping in a weekend? I only ask because that makes it pretty tough for me to even think about trying for it, with my time off being at a premium. I'm certainly not asking you to change it on account of me, just trying to understand. Thanks!

I'm planning on going in or 3 or 4 as well, hoping that at least one will pan out!

JB/GG/MD, question for curiosity's sake. I know the Grandaddy was held during the week the last 2 years, is this likely still the plan this year, and if so, would you be at liberty to share the reasons for that vs. looping in a weekend? I only ask because that makes it pretty tough for me to even think about trying for it, with my time off being at a premium. I'm certainly not asking you to change it on account of me, just trying to understand. Thanks!

Yes it will be during the week this year again.
There are many reasons.
1. ECPC being fully staffed on the weekend.
2. Having clubs built by the tour dept
3. Where it is played

There are a number of other reasons as well, but suffice it to say, it will be held during the week for the forseeable future. The PX Event in San Diego is also a during the week event, as is the UST Shaft event.

Yes it will be during the week this year again.
There are many reasons.
1. ECPC being fully staffed on the weekend.
2. Having clubs built by the tour dept
3. Where it is played

There are a number of other reasons as well, but suffice it to say, it will be held during the week for the forseeable future. The PX Event in San Diego is also a during the week event, as is the UST Shaft event.

Thanks for the insight, JB. Hopefully I didn't ruffle any feathers, just wanted to understand the reasoning is all. At least CA is an easy flight for me so maybe I can still swing it.

Thanks for the insight, JB. Hopefully I didn't ruffle any feathers, just wanted to understand the reasoning is all. At least CA is an easy flight for me so maybe I can still swing it.

Of course not. Happy to help.

Wow, sweet a$$ list, I spy with my little eye, some THP events I gotta try.

I count 17 events! That van is going to get some mileage! I'm already in two awesome events this year, and hope for at least 2 more. Thank goodness I get 5 weeks vacation now, THP events are worth spending it on!

I count 17 events! That van is going to get some mileage! I'm already in two awesome events this year, and hope for at least 2 more. Thank goodness I get 5 weeks vacation now, THP events are worth spending it on!

You lucky duck! I am counting the days until I get my third week haha

Wow that sucks i have an family commitment the first time you are in CA and the last two times is during my black out period for Harvest maybe harvest will be over quick this year and i can make it to the last CA event but i will not hold my breath

Wow that sucks i have an family commitment the first time you are in CA and the last two times is during my black out period for Harvest maybe harvest will be over quick this year and i can make it to the last CA event but i will not hold my breath

4 THP Events in Cali.
The good news is that there are 13 other events and traveling is very affordable now.

4 THP Events in Cali.
The good news is that there are 13 other events and traveling is very affordable now.

I would love to be in on the last event of the year i will try hard to get picked

As for travling it was hard enough to sell the wife on me going to Socal to play golf while she stayed in lodi and watched the twins i dought she will let me out to fly across the country yet maybe in a few years when they are older but not for now i guess all my hopes this year rest on the Granddaddy

Back