Good Stuff

Reaction score
Handicap
Transition
What fairway woods do you guys like. I would like to replace my 3 wood with something else. I find it to close to my 7 wood.

if 15 degree and 20 degree is too close then just drop it. If you really want another club there maybe put a minidriver or something for narrow fairways. If you are accurate with driver just drop it and carry less load :p

After some recommendations on here i got myself a Callaway 816 fairway. Just feels so nice and just wants to go straight with the Rogue shaft.

TaylorMade M2 15* 3 wood. Solid hitting, long and straight. Can't ask for anything more.

Taylormade m2 16.5

Titleist 917 16.5

I use a soon to be released fairway wood.

Fairway Wood ?

I use a soon to be released fairway wood.

Low spin option or regular?

I'm in love with my xr16 4w w/ speeder 757

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
F6 baffler set to 17.5

I'm a big fan of the Callaway XR line. Pro or regular depending on needs/wants.

F6 baffler set to 17.5

+1. This has been my favorite club the last month. Broke my driver shaft during a round a week ago. Finished the course teeing off with this club, every shot in the fairway.

I really love my Aeroburner HL 3 wood. It is 16 degrees, but I hit it longer than my previous 15 degree and for me it is very forgiving.

Titleist 910 / Tour Edge fairways are nice and the old Nike VR woods are great also

Cobra King F6

Titleist 917 5 wood. Was so good I dropped my 3 wood.

+1. This has been my favorite club the last month. Broke my driver shaft during a round a week ago. Finished the course teeing off with this club, every shot in the fairway.

I know it's not for everyone, and it took me a little while to "understand" it, but now I absolutely love it. I am curious to see if I could get more out of an f7, but I really do love the f6 baffler.

Taylormade m2 16.5

Titleist 917 16.5
I've recently been thinking of snagging a 16.5° M2 to replace my XR16 Pro 16°. I've only taken a few swipes with one of a mat and into a net, but felt really solid. Is there reason enough for you to talk me out of it?

I'm loving my M2 3W HL thanks to THP and UST. Just added an M1 19* to complement the 3W.

I've recently been thinking of snagging a 16.5° M2 to replace my XR16 Pro 16°. I've only taken a few swipes with one of a mat and into a net, but felt really solid. Is there reason enough for you to talk me out of it?

I'll probably never talk someone out of buying a club :D

The 16.5 m2 has been the first 3w vid had any consistent success hitting of the deck. Played with t2green18 after putting it in my bag and he noticed right away how different my game was with it. I get great distance with it and will probably never go back to a 15*

5w is perfect for me. Easy to play from the deck and back up for driver when fairways are narrow. Callaway XR is very forgiving.

My Adams 3 FW Speedline Super S 15 degree and my Cobra 5 FW Baffler XL 18 degree seem to work really nice for me. Both have good looks, feel and produce good results.

Tour Edge Exotics. I currently use an XCG but they have so many offerings that feel good and work great.

Heavenwood is legit, Cobra baffler is as well.

(*I don't play a FW though)

Back