What do you bring to a team event?

I'm a whole lot of fun, and I try to make every thing I'm involved in it be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is fact!

Mostly encouragement and a great attitude, I love having fun while I am golfing.

While I don't bring a long game, I truly believe my short game and putting can be an asset.
I put everything into an event.

Most importantly, I have fun, and make sure those around me do as well.
Ditto, ditto, ditto and ditto!!!

I love all the responses about being encouraging and having fun, that's what THP events are all about!

A good understanding of the game I play, competitiveness, pretty solid short game, and good under pressure.

Tee game leaves a lot to be desired most days.

Multiple personalities. :bulgy-eyes:

20% Psychotically focused in the moment
50% Laughing/joking/having a great time
30% Encourager/confidant/calming influence

An inconsistent swing with a fun attitude.
I feel like I just really enjoy being in a competitive atmosphere and can grind out some holes if need be.

I just try to keep it light and have some laughs with my partner and my competitors. I try to let the bad shots go and wait for the one shot that'll turn things around if it's not going well. I'm honest about my game and what I bring to the table to help my team. I love golf and I love playing with people that love golf.

Great team player, funny, good eye for green reading, and I do make a lot of putts. Formerly quite sneaky long, play with more control now, good short game

Positive attitude, competitive spirit and support for both sides of the teams

Sent from my SM-G900W8

my love of the game, my passion for my team, my excitement for the competition, and my attitude, " I love this s!!t",

Ability to get along with anyone. Experience, both in team events and all the formats that are usually present in a THP event. A game that stays in front of me for the most part. I'm not going to spray the ball all over the park.

May sound strange but my answer is "everything I have" ! All my energy, competitiveness, compassion, good thoughts and bad. That's just the way I am when I try to help others! I don't bring unreal expectations for myself or others! I play this game for fun. I attempt to have fun and try to help others do the same!!

1. My hydrid shot (usually the second shot)
2. My putting
3. Comic relief (if people are laughing in between than they are usually relaxed, it helps).

I like to think I bring a pretty even keel, and I try to motivate by example. I'm good when paired up with someone who can play more at the rails, and I can help rein them in and keep things on the positive side. In the run up to the event, I try to be someone who's available for teammates to talk through issues/work out something with.

And at the end of the day, I value having a good day out on the course above all else.

I bring laughter. Willingness to "Take one for the team". And a competitive nature that helps me excel in competition.

I am competitive but fun, a damn good putter, longish driver, positive attitude, can lead when needed and a supportive follow when required.

I'd like to think I bring a positive attitude geared specifically for grinding. I'm never out of a hole, or a match. As far as my game, I survive on a quality short game and good putting, those are always handy to have around.

I try to bring fun, support and puma sound chuck for some tunes on the course. As for game, I'd like to think my short game does travel

Positivity, creativity, experience, and an ability to be long and accurate off the tee.

I try to be whatever the team needs, but that is the base I start from

I bring commitment and passion.

I bring the fun first, also bring a partner that will pick you up when you need it. Will always stay positive

Back