What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a brand new Cobra Bio Cell 3/4 hybrid today! Wasn't using my 5 wood, as it is not the right shaft for me. It goes 235, but I can hit my 4 iron that far if I need something at that distance. So I brought in some clubs to Roger Dunn, and my buddy that works there said here try a couple out, and the Cobra fit my eye nicely. There was one that was used and one that was new. Picked up the brand new one for $35 after trade ins! Pretty happy as this will by my first hybrid. Hopefully it hits as good on grass as it did off the hitting bay mat!
Its an excellent hybrid. My favorite from last year by a good bit.

Oh, something XaaaaaaaRrrr-y for me. Pro-ish.

You are an animal dude
Self funding animal, putters leave and shiny comes in. Keeps the doc happy, which allows me to enjoy golf stuff.

Plus, Discount Dans.... Holy hell.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Self funding animal. Keeps the doc happy, which allows me to enjoy golf stuff.

Plus, Discount Dans.... Holy hell.

Yes their prices are very hard to pass up. Not sure how they do it! Should make for a great comparison between those and the standard XR

Finally got to it last night, picked up a purple Peter Millar 1/4 zip pullover. I am ready whenever Mother Nature decides to get a little bit warmer..

Its an excellent hybrid. My favorite from last year by a good bit.
Im excited to put it in play. Needed something high and soft for long par 5s :D

Arriving today... Cobra Bio Cell Irons / 4-SW / Steel / Reg / Orange
Cobra Bio Cell Driver / Graphite / Reg / Orange
Cobra Bio Cell FW / 3-4 & 5-7 / Graphite / Reg / Orange
Nike Sport II Cart Golf Bag / White & Orange.

just ordered a pair of FJ Contours, cant wait.. been playing with regular sneakers and almost slipped a few times lol.. cant wait

The three most comforting words for any golf fan:

Out for Delivery

Yes their prices are very hard to pass up. Not sure how they do it! Should make for a great comparison between those and the standard XR

They run a 9-hole course and retail shop in coastal Oregon. Since everything is mostly drop shipped, they dont have the normal expense of a retail space.

That said, I know their policies get them in trouble. They lost their Ping account a few years back and to be honest I am surprise Titleist hasnt pulled their account as well.

Not today, but yesterday I put in an order for a set of X2 Hot 6i - AW. I had my mind made up that I was going to get the XR's, but the deal I got was just too enticing (and the difference between hitting the two was minimal). Excited to give them a try, although it will most likely be months before the snow melts here!

This arrived today!
4263a73a09e3f4731cf21511a0a9a177.jpg
5de074b8659f913dffa0980470731054.jpg
625237d69a7717e71fa5b007761a0986.jpg
5a8c35ae8b0971a293b03f6e0f2b1174.jpg

Will be getting fuji pro ts 7.3!!!

Giant fpg and cdm fgp

This pretty little thing showed up today. Man is it awesome looking, and quite beefy. A great addition to the collection.
8516f3d07ec9926773cce41e7d056048.jpg

They run a 9-hole course and retail shop in coastal Oregon. Since everything is mostly drop shipped, they dont have the normal expense of a retail space.

That said, I know their policies get them in trouble. They lost their Ping account a few years back and to be honest I am surprise Titleist hasnt pulled their account as well.

I know Ping is really on top of how much you sell their clubs for so I'm not surprised. I have ordered 2 things from them so far and have been very happy.

SeeMore Giant has shipped!

f6f7f70253d504fb0456d03efd1b78b2.jpg

I know Ping is really on top of how much you sell their clubs for so I'm not surprised. I have ordered 2 things from them so far and have been very happy.

Ping is stickler for setting prices and no budging. Look at all the magazines and you will see call for price or most deals exclude ping. Heard of several accounts getting shutdown for dropping prices. They will even send secret shoppers to places looking for a deal. My fitter gets them all the time.

One finished product out of my recent splurge:
3abc513cb3d8c43c06cf7e201ca28950.jpg
8e301bb244460fc90e93f97056b1e73a.jpg
80ddf1aef6fdc960ae53c9b3155507fa.jpg
aa02e7cdd4cc08e476cff62c43d3b46f.jpg
bf111d47eef9ceba7ff1a71beb8e5bdc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back