Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Really looking forward to tomorrow

Same here. Looking forward to see if what I've been working on is actually working. Sucks not even having a range to practice on.

Really looking forward to tomorrow
Don't know, haven't picked up a club since we last played at Mountainview. Not expecting much but swinging a club.

Just got home, that was fun.

I agree! Great to see everyone at GPI. The armpit cup is just around the corner now. I Can't wait for April. Let's go Spring, I'm tired of this winter nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! Great to see everyone at GPI. The armpit cup is just around the corner now. I Can't wait for April. Let's go Spring, I'm tired of this winter nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it was great to see everyone. Good time and finally swinging some sticks. Can't wait for the UACNvsSJ

49 for 30 min
129 for 3 pack
200 for 6 pack

All video taped and then you get link immediately after to watch video anywhere

49 for 30 min
129 for 3 pack
200 for 6 pack

All video taped and then you get link immediately after to watch video anywhere
thats a great deal. Text me his number when you get a chance. I had a 10 pack up in nyc but he moved and I got my money back. Have it put to the side for someone new.

thats a great deal. Text me his number when you get a chance. I had a 10 pack up in nyc but he moved and I got my money back. Have it put to the side for someone new.
10 pack is 300

Just call the Oxford Valley/langhorne Golf Galaxy and ask for Jason

I actually feel bad that I did not get an auto putt.

He's great to work with. Not huge on positions. All about working with what you have and optimize club path and face angles.
Awesome.going to hit him up tomorrow to see if he's around this week.

Back