2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Someone get Tiger this message. Drop the right foot 2" off the line, square the face and swing down you the line. Keep that back to the target longer.

Sergio isn't a fan of these greens:

It's no surprise. As the camera zooms in you can actually see the ball plinko to a halt.

THose tight black pants of Ryan's look like a pair of black wranglers to me.
Why are you looking at his package

Sergio isn't a fan of these greens:

Rory and Phil basically said the same thing.

Tiger is only 7 back... he's right in the thick of things!

I think thats about 5 or 6 out of 9 slo mo swings on tiger. As a country we might figure out his swing issues

Tiger better turn it around or Cole Hammer will have a lower score lol

New TV team in place, new cameras, normal turn around is 25 minutes.

This made me laugh out loud.

Woods.
Fowler was close, so was Watson

Woods most picked?

That makes me happy.

WTF were those dudes thinking?

I know it was mentioned earlier, but is the poa annua "growing" more in the afternoon versus the morning? I don't remember seeing balls bounce in the morning like they are now

It's no surprise. As the camera zooms in you can actually see the ball plinko to a halt.

Rory and Phil basically said the same thing.

Wasn't aware of that, haven't had a chance to watch the coverage until now. Thanks.

Hearing the crowd trying to pump Tiger up seems like they are taking pity on him.

Woods most picked?

That makes me happy.

Those people have been hanging with DJ too long lol

I know it was mentioned earlier, but is the poa annua "growing" more in the afternoon versus the morning? I don't remember seeing balls bounce in the morning like they are now

Someone said it was dying, which means it's probably not growing at all. Rather, the grass would be growing around it.

Is it just me or does it look like Big Time is Jason Day's Caddy?

Wasn't aware of that, haven't had a chance to watch the coverage until now. Thanks.

Hearing the crowd trying to pump Tiger up seems like they are taking pity on him.

Rory said "Uphill the ball is fine, downhill the ball wobbles too much"
Phil said "Course is playing fair, but the balls are jumping around in spots"

The greens look rough.

Phil put it best in a post-round interview. If you have a downhill putt and can't put any pace on the putt, you're basically screwed.

The course layout looks really neat. With that said, I'm now really wondering what happened to allow this course to get a spot in the US Open seven months after it opened.

Nice shot there by Tiger.

Woods most picked?

That makes me happy.

Yep, eliminated themselves right from the get go. Tiger is still a long way from where he was 7 years ago and it looks like he is almost in free fall mode now.

I don't think a major should ever return to a grass like this.

Yep, eliminated themselves right from the get go. Tiger is still a long way from where he was 7 years ago and it looks like he is almost in free fall mode now.

I'm still amazed the USGA let him play. There's a 1.4ish handicap limit...

The greens look rough.

Phil put it best in a post-round interview. If you have a downhill putt and can't put any pace on the putt, you're basically screwed.

The course layout looks really neat. With that said, I'm now really wondering what happened to allow this course to get a spot in the US Open seven months after it opened.

I love the course, but I have to admit I have wondered this numerous times. There are tons of great, more established tracks in the country that have not hosted an Open, why not go to one of these? Just seems like a huge risk to gamble on a brand new course like that.

I don't think a major should ever return to a grass like this.
I do miss the beautiful green lush grass. My wife just said to me, "What an ugly course!"

Ok, I'm home an in HD the greens look bad versus my iPad/computer screen

Back