2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Picks in. Hoping I can climb up the leader board a bit. Can't wait until late in the season to make a move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to make a move this weekend! Picks in!

Pleasantly surprised to be at #34 ranking right now. Here's to some good guesses for this week!!

I think I'm tied with you. Hoping to move up the leaderboard this week.

Just getting started this week. So do I need to split PR and WGC Cadillac between my 10 entries?

JM

Just getting started this week. So do I need to split PR and WGC Cadillac between my 10 entries?

JM

No they each have there own line ups and there own 2 million cap.

Thank you! Was kinda glitchy on my tablet and kept getting error messages, but got it sorted. Quick reply is appreciated.

JM

Both set. Time to start my run.

got both lineups set this week. hoping for a good showing.

DoH! Forgot to set my WGC lineup.

Forgot the set the PR Open lineup and it locked at 4am, so missing out on that one. Darn it.

I had a rough opening week, I hope to rally this week.

Still couldn't set a line up. Perhaps my performance the past couple of years has set an alarm with the folks at buzz? Lol

Such a pain that the Fantasy stuff doesn't update until after the tournament when there are two tournaments in the same week.....

I went online on the pc couldn't see the sign up. What am I missing, if someone can send me a link please

1st round and 1st time trying, but if this is any indication of future performance, I pretty much suck at this. :bulgy-eyes:

JM

So far my WGC picks are looking solid but PR Open lineup is hurting. I might only have like two guys make the cut.

So far my WGC picks are looking solid but PR Open lineup is hurting. I might only have like two guys make the cut.

Same here. I did my picks Tueday evening and didn't check them 'til after The PR started and found that three of my picks didn't even show up so I'm down to seven at the start without knowing it. Learned I will be checking it as late as I can before lockdown.

I am hoping my teams do better for me this week as I will most likely be missing next week while we are away

decent start for me at wgc with 1,3,8,13,22,27 and 39 in the top 40. at puerto rico open not as good with 7, 19 and 19. need a good day today to keep near the top :)

Me too, he's definitely not helping us. I'm doing even worse in the PR Open.

I forgot about the PR open, that's going to put a hurting on my bank.

PR open I have 6 guys making the cut 4,t31,t31,t42,t42,t42

WGC all guys making the cut but not doing so good. Kicking myself for changing out some guys last minute

Back