DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jman, you just made me laugh at 6 am after that fun drive in this morning. Sounds like some fun experimenting and testing this weekend. Love it.

Hahaha, well the feedback actually helps me out too, so it's a win win. Curious to see thoughts on the J815 in hand, and then after hitting it. Also will have the FGP Giant in and a mysterious box is being delivered from Callaway tomorrow too.

Fun fun! Looking forward to playing this track again immensely, good memories, even if part of the memory is someone publicly losing their marbles.

I promise I don't have any marbles left to lose publicly. :)

Bump for anyone who didn't see this.. Cough Cough Big Time Nate

Sunday March 29th
Course: Stevens Park
http://www.stevensparkgolf.com/

In:
TH34
Jman
#Cookie
Cwmonroe87
Nighthawk117a
Niteowl
BigTex
AFWCardinal
Dave Alvarado

Maybe:
​Orange Hog
TBD
Capt. Dru

Hahaha, well the feedback actually helps me out too, so it's a win win. Curious to see thoughts on the J815 in hand, and then after hitting it. Also will have the FGP Giant in and a mysterious box is being delivered from Callaway tomorrow too.

Fun fun! Looking forward to playing this track again immensely, good memories, even if part of the memory is someone publicly losing their marbles.
I'm going to bring a extra towel so I don't get your bag all wet from the drool.

Hmmmm, I'm in Austin and my wife sent me a picture of our backyard - appears to be quite a bit of white stuff, much more then I'm accustomed to seeing.

Hmmmm, I'm in Austin and my wife sent me a picture of our backyard - appears to be quite a bit of white stuff, much more then I'm accustomed to seeing.

ac18976c11a5c849dea9cb9ed3289562.jpg

About 4-5 inches here. Crazy.

*Disclaimer*. The word golf does not appear in this post.

ac18976c11a5c849dea9cb9ed3289562.jpg

About 4-5 inches here. Crazy.

*Disclaimer*. The word golf does not appear in this post.

WOW - I'm holding out hope for alot of sun and warming temps. The phrase "cart path only" appears to be a safe bet!

Already melting a ton here in our parking lot due to the sun. I really don't know why I even came tot work today.

Also we move the clocks forward this weekend, hopefully it don't screw anyone up.

Bump for anyone who didn't see this.. Cough Cough Big Time Nate

Sunday March 29th

In:
TH34
Jman
#Cookie
Cwmonroe87
Nighthawk117a
Niteowl
BigTex
AFWCardinal
Dave Alvarado

Maybe:
​Orange Hog
TBD
Capt. Dru

Add me to the list. Be good to see the crew on this track.

The renovation must've been incredible. Stevens Park is now ranked #18th by Golfweek in the Top 50 municipal category. Awesome!

http://golfweek.com/news/2014/jun/25/golf-courses-municipal-golfweeks-best-travel/

Sunday March 29th
In:TH34
Jman
#Cookie
Cwmonroe87
Nighthawk117a
Niteowl
BigTex
AFWCardinal
Dave Alvarado
Staticline

Maybe:
​Orange Hog
TBD
Capt. Dru

G
ot you added Doug! Shaping up to be a fun one.

If we stay at 13, I'll call and see what Cowboys wants us to do and if we can go 3-3-3-4 or not.
Any word from Cowboys on this yet?

And y'all don't forget about the time change on Sunday, if you don't set your clock right you'll be an hour late to the round.

And y'all don't forget about the time change on Sunday, if you don't set your clock right you'll be an hour late to the round.

This guy will be fine, I wake the rooster up everyday.

Just spoke with them. Cancelled the last time so we will go 4-5-4 and just need to make sure we keep up.

I'll update pairings later today.

Just spoke with them. Cancelled the last time so we will go 4-5-4 and just need to make sure we keep up.

I'll update pairings later today.
That sounds great. Thanks Cookie.
After not playing the past two weekends, this round is all I have been thinking of. I'm ready to go play.

Sunday pairings:

Group 1 – 10:48

threeboysdad
Darin
Dave Alvarado
BigTex

Group 2 – 10:56

Cookie
Jim
Boyd
Jman
NoLine

Group 3 – 11:00

mikeg74
Nate
afwcardinal
cwmonroe87

Awesome, looking forward to it. I'm planning to get there plenty early to get warmed up. For you guys who haven't met me, look for the big guy with a beard and a black and white Jones cart bag.

Come on warmer weather!!! Hurry up, you have 2 days!

Pairings look good. Now, bring on the sun and heat.

Awesome, looking forward to it. I'm planning to get there plenty early to get warmed up. For you guys who haven't met me, look for the big guy with a beard and a black and white Jones cart bag.
I also plan on getting there early to take advantage of the free balls and food.

Any club requests? I'm loading the car tomorrow morning.

You already have my excel spreadsheet requests lol

Have fun boys, some of my favorite people are on that list. I will lots of pics of pinehurst for you all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back