Padraig Harrington Wins The 2015 Honda Classic - WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Paddy with a tremendous display in the playoff and here is a look at the tools he used to get it done.

Padraig Harrington WITB
Driver: TaylorMade AeroBurner TP (Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver 60TX shaft), 9.5 degrees
Mini Driver: TaylorMade SLDR S Mini Driver (True Temper Project X Black 6.5 shaft), 12 degrees
FW Wood: TaylorMade SLDR (True Temper Project X 7A3 shaft), 14.5 degrees
Hybrid: Wilson D100 (Accra Tour Z Hybrid M5 shaft), 19 degrees
Irons: Wilson FG Tour V4 Utility (4-iron; Accra Tour Z Hybrid M5 shaft), Wilson FG Tour V2 (5-PW; KBS Tour-V 125X shafts)
Wedges: Wilson FG Tour (52-06 degrees; KBS Tour-V 120S), Ping Eye2 Gorge (60 degrees; KBS Tour-V 120S shaft)
Putter: Wilson Infinite South Side
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X

I didn't watch much, but what I caught this morning, he seemed to rolling that Wilson Infinite South Side quite well. And it looked pretty badass too.

Big win for Paddy! Kind of an interesting WITB with the TM/Wilson blend.
Raised this question in the other thread (Honda Classic) ... do any of the W/S staffers play a full W/S bag? Doesn't look it, though I may have overlooked someone.

Driver, 2 Wood and 3 Wood. Someone get him an #internetgolfer shirt.

• Admin
Raised this question in the other thread (Honda Classic) ... do any of the W/S staffers play a full W/S bag? Doesn't look it, though I may have overlooked someone.

Not currently I dont believe. Although its not too common on the entire tour at this point really.

Happy for him and Wilson. I love me some Tour V2's. Nice win for the new putter line as well.

Good to see him back in the winner's circle. His Infinite South Side was getting a ton for air time, I need to check them out.

Last time a W/S putter won a PGA tour event was in ... 1995 when John Daly gamed an 8802 blade at St. Andrews for the British Open. 20 year drought ... wow.

W/S better milk all that exposure on the South Side for all its worth! That a great putter can be made, and sold for less than $100, and win a tour event spells good things for those of us on a budget!

Hey I said that...haha

Such a mixed bag, cool to see a Wilson putter in the winner circle.

Glad to see Paddy win. That is a very interesting WITB. Can't say I've ever seen someone carry a driver, mini, and 14.5

love seeing the mixed bag used by lots of the tour players. happy for him on this win.

love seeing the mixed bag used by lots of the tour players. happy for him on this win.

I think the 14 club contract is a lot more rare than we think

Did someone (Paddy?) win with an Infinite or Vizor line early in the year? Non-PGA Tour event somewhere overseas.

Did someone (Paddy?) win with an Infinite or Vizor line early in the year? Non-PGA Tour event somewhere overseas.

Paddy did.

They showed Paddys putter up close when they were looking at the odd marking of his golf ball. That putter looked like it has been through the ringer a couple times lol someone should get him a THP mallet head cover

interesting bag. I'm trying to recall, but off the top of my head he seemed to be driving the ball decently with the new Aeroburner.

That seems like one of the more blended bags on tour. I know other tour players play multiple lines, but its kind of cool to see. It's interesting that he is still playing the V2s. I thought he made the switch to V4s, but I guess not.

~Rock

Crazy to look at these pro's bags and see how many different ways people set up clubs. Wonder why he doesn't use the Wildon D200 or FG driver and woods, but this is getting Wilson some nice air time.

That seems like one of the more blended bags on tour. I know other tour players play multiple lines, but its kind of cool to see. It's interesting that he is still playing the V2s. I thought he made the switch to V4s, but I guess not.

~Rock

He has also played the M3s.

Crazy to look at these pro's bags and see how many different ways people set up clubs. Wonder why he doesn't use the Wildon D200 or FG driver and woods, but this is getting Wilson some nice air time.

In the past he has been sponsored by TaylorMade for his driver.

~Rock

Brian Gay had a pretty wild mix last year. TMag, Mizuno, Adams, Titleist, Bettinardi.

That wood setup is pretty crazy to think about.

Nice win for Harrington and W/S.

Back