DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this look for Sunday? Still room for 1 more.

1bd9d2c563ebfaf71f3645d8f059d061.jpg

How does this look for Sunday? Still room for 1 more.

1bd9d2c563ebfaf71f3645d8f059d061.jpg

Great looking group right there. Wish I wasn't 1500 miles away.

It looks good Cookie. Playing with Big Time and Big Time South, going to feel kind of old. I'll try and hang tough.

It looks good Cookie. Playing with Big Time and Big Time South, going to feel kind of old. I'll try and hang tough.

I haven't played in about a month so this might be your shot at taking me down! I might look like Poulter on a par 3 out there Sunday.

Cool email from Cowboys:

iDealGolfers,

We understand that the weather has been less than ideal (no pun intended) to do anything, much less play golf. That said the weather forecast for the next few days is not much better and with the current iDealGolfer certificates set to expire Thursday March 12th, we are excited & pleased to extend the use of these certificates 2 additional weeks through Thursday March 26th. We have confidence this will give you ample opportunity in better conditions to come experience what we have to offer.

Here’s to better days ahead so we can all tee it up, thank you!

Hagen Cleek
General Manager – Cowboys Golf Club
0: 817-481-7277

Just got this email. I know we are set for this weekend, but worth a look

iDealGolfers,

We understand that the weather has been less than ideal (no pun intended) to do anything, much less play golf. That said the weather forecast for the next few days is not much better and with the current iDealGolfer certificates set to expire Thursday March 12th, we are excited & pleased to extend the use of these certificates 2 additional weeks through Thursday March 26th. We have confidence this will give you ample opportunity in better conditions to come experience what we have to offer.

Here’s to better days ahead so we can all tee it up, thank you!

Hagen Cleek
General Manager – Cowboys Golf Club
0: 817-481-7277

Happy Independence Day Doug!

Happy Independence Day to you also, Nate. We should play golf at some point to celebrate.
#seewhatidid?

Cowboys extended the ideal golfers passes for 2 weeks.
4ba3857e4b4d323215d1f2005a5062c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else see the ideal deal on TPC Four Seasons at Las Colinas?
Quoting this for more discussion after the earlier shenanigans in here, any other thoughts? It's one of those tracks on my list.

Quoting this for more discussion after the earlier shenanigans in here, any other thoughts? It's one of those tracks on my list.

I would love to, but the timing is bad for me. March is tight schedule wise and April I have the east Texas trip already planned.

Could you make it up the Sunday after UST? I would do it but obviously timing won't work for me any of the other times being 8 hours away

I can be persuaded to buy the TPC pass.

I am 100% in if we could do it right about noon on that Sunday. I believe my flight leaves at like 8

I'll look at my schedule tomorrow, I bet I could.

Now we are talking.
I'm sure we could persuade someone else to buy it also. Cough cough cookie

I'm watching....

Lets do it boys. I haven't teed it up with my good buddy James in awhile

That would be four!

I'll check the calendar, and more. Importantly the docs calendar, today.

And house will be done so you have a place to crash!

Amanda is checking her call schedule for me today and I'll know for sure. This could be a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back