The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

wish I could say I was a fantasy genius for taking Berger, but he was kind of a throw in for me because i had 20K left...

I've got him too but actually thought he was a good pick, especially for $20,000. He's had a strong start to his rookie season even before the Honda Classic.

I really thought my Padraig Harrington pick was looking good. Ashame it seems like he threw it away. Not over yet tho! #soyoursayingtheresachance

3 hours for 3 guys to play 10 is really slow for all of us, but I don't think it's that slow for tour guys. It takes twosomes around 5 hours to play 18 most weekends doesn't it?

I really thought my Padraig Harrington pick was looking good. Ashame it seems like he threw it away. Not over yet tho! #soyoursayingtheresachance

Yes there is. Fairly long putt though.

Gotta think a tour pro has to be tighter than that from 105 and the tourney on the line.

3 hours for 3 guys to play 10 is really slow for all of us, but I don't think it's that slow for tour guys. It takes twosomes around 5 hours to play 18 most weekends doesn't it?
Doesnt help when Poulter waits for wind

Would've liked to have seen him closer, but the way he's been putting he might have a better chance with a longer putt.

The point is that the tour guys are almost all too slow, and it trickles down to the amateur game because the tour doesn't see anything wrong with playing that slowly.

Paddy taking 10 minutes to hit a tee shot didn't exactly help his cause either. Slow play is just stupid. Its one thing to read a putt, its another to get in your own head so bad on the tee box you are screwed before you swing.

The point is that the tour guys are almost all too slow, and it trickles down to the amateur game because the tour doesn't see anything wrong with playing that slowly.
I completely agree, was just saying I don't think these 3 are any slower than the majority. 99% of them are way, way too slow

I thought they fine guys for it and most of the tour complains? I've just never seen a pro take more practice swings than Paddy does.

For the tie....

PADDY!!!

Yeah! !

What a clutch putt

That was clutch. Wow,

PADDDYYYYYY YESSSSSS PLAYOFFFFSSSS #letsgoooo

The group has hit at least 7 balls in the water. That means drops and weird distances that add a lot of time to a round.

clutch putt by Harrington!

Wow! Playoff gilf

HUUUUUUGE putt

Huge paddy!

Back