Toulon wish list for 2017

chpar4

Albatross 2023 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering as we head into 2017 and the integration of Toulon and Odyseey, what is on your wish list? Shapes, models, designs, etc...
I would love a 6m mid mallet style with neck and weight offerings to play with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is asking a good bit but a black finish option that is retail and not just through the Garage. As far as models I want to see them push the envelope with a few of their own designs as well as build off the classics like they have. They have a pretty well rounded line imo so anything more is icing on the cake to me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I am excited for them to push the envelope on shapes, but it doesn't drive my interest. I am 50/50 right now on Madison/Austin, and I doubt that changes any time soon.

What I'd like to see is either a greater range of customizable options through the garage, or a series of sort of 'one offs' with different engravings/stampings/finishes on them. Dancing mini Toulon logos in the cavity, various sole plate colour options, and lots of cool headcovers.

This is obviously hitting a smaller segment, but it's what I am interested in, specifically.

Last edited:
Im good with their current headshape but I'd they do expand I'd like to see some small mallet styles.

I'd mainly like to see more than one finish offered at retail and then as an extension of that expand what a $700-1000 purchase from the Garage can get you. More metals, stampings, symbols, sole plates etc.
Right now paying the asking for a black finish Madison is a little extreme IMO.

Do they have a wide flange blade in their line up? If not it would make sense to add one IMO.

Some sort of re imagining of the #7, with customization in stampings and paintfill.
And call it the INDY.
I'll be first in line.

Just wondering as we head into 2017 and the integration of Toulon and Odyseey, what is on your wish list? Shapes, models, designs, etc...
I would love a 6m mid mallet style with neck and weight offerings to play with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rose colored 330M/6M with plumbers neck and heavier weight plate would be awesome!

So my experience with Odyssey is that they have few if any toe weighted putters. Most are face balanced.
Sure would like to see some expansion it that area with a mid mallet.

Some sort of re imagining of the #7, with customization in stampings and paintfill.
And call it the INDY.
I'll be first in line.

Incorrect. You'd be second in line .

I'd love to see a Rossie style putter offered. That would be at the top of my list.

The other wish would be for them to offer more finishes at the retail level. It would be nice to be able to buy a rose gold putter without having to go through the garage, I just can't justify the cost unfortunately.

Sole plate color options for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like what they already offer with regards to customization. Would love to see different finishes. A torched look would be awesome

Rochester... in the black finish.

there is a certainly model that I know is coming that I want to roll badly. Otherwise, I should give the San Diego a shot since that was Sean fit me to. I'm still lusting for an Austin though.

Looking forward to what is coming, mid mallets is an interest to me.

CS, CS, CS and more CS please!!!

+1 for a wide blade style. Would be all over that. This will probably never happen but maybe a 2-ball variant???

I would love something inspired by the Odyssey 7 series.

I kind of wish that they don't make a number 7 head type. Because then I will be in full ponder mode and I love the Toulon I use right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A #7 or 2-ball would be on my list.

I'd love to see a 1W by Toulon

I'd love to see a 1W by Toulon
This is what I am hoping to see as well. Really like the 1W head and I would love to see one by Toulon..

This is what I am hoping to see as well. Really like the 1W head and I would love to see one by Toulon..

I judge all putters off this design

Back