For Ddec - How to Order at Starbucks

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

I usually go in and say I want the biggest black coffee you have, then get blank stares......:act-up:

Sounds pretty complicated to me...??????

I'm a gas station coffee guy so I hardly ever go to Starbucks but when I do I always order a large black coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venti means twenty! Good info. Always hate ordering as I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

The fact that there is a video of how to order at Starbucks is why I'm a Dunks guy.

Why the heck is tall a small? It makes no freaking sense. It's just as easy to say, I'll take what he's having. Unless that guy is JB, because he makes me order first just to see me fumble through my order.

While I have become a Dunks kinda of a guy, When I'm Starbucks its: "Hot Venti, Cream, 3 Splenda and Little ice - I want to drink it now"
If I'm in the store, I'll ask for "Room for Cream" or a "Granada in a Venti Cup"

And the one time I got through the outrageous process correctly this is what I was awarded with.

359c69075511ef3b86e13a0fbb36cdea.jpg

Quad Venti Non Fat Carmel Macciachto no whip for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and for those wondering, that was a Venti Iced Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew and it was delicious.

Regardless of the ordering process, when it comes to coffee, Starbucks >>>>>>>>> dunkin

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Dean, just always go with grande. You only have to remember one size: 16oz.

Grande Americano, or just regular coffee.

Agree. I'm a triple grande, whole milk cappuccino every time. Makes my order easy.

no pumpkin spice latte? lol.. also your inbox is full

There's a starbucks app I use to order my coffee so I don't have to fumble around trying to figure out how to order what I want

I get a grande pike black every time. It's usually a very smooth process except for yesterday when the guy handed me the drink without the lid on all the way, it split all over my hand and shirt. That hurt like hell.

Same drink every day for the last 11 years.

This is exactly how I order it:

Iced venti quad espresso. 3 pumps of vanilla. Grande scoop of ice in LAST.

And whilst this is the correct way of ordering, it confuses baristas across the globe. Starbucks has a serious consistency problem. I have talked to general managers and regional managers, and they all say that they don't train the baristas a uniform way of making drinks.

31876717676_ab41764bac_c.jpg

Back