Ping 50th Anniversary Putters

kevin81002

Fore Right!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who knows
I just got an email from Worldwide Golf Shops about a limited edition Ping Anser 50th anniversary putter. Just thought I'd mention it for you putter collectors out there.

20161227_ping-50anser.jpg

50th anniversary putter or Srixon Z565 irons. . . .sorry Ping, loved you guys from very first Ping Zing's I had, but the 565's are calling me

THP Represent!

50th anniversary putter or Srixon Z565 irons. . . .sorry Ping, loved you guys from very first Ping Zing's I had, but the 565's are calling me

THP Represent!

Excellent choice! :D

I happened to be in the golf shop the other day and decided to try a few out as I shopped around. I tried a ping zing putter that looked really close to the one in the OP, but it had an alignment aid. It was on sale for like 118 bucks or something like that. I compared it to about six other popular models, including the Scotty Cameron and the Seemore putter....among others, and it was the best of the bunch - for me.

I mean, it was really good. I wanted to buy it right there......but....uh...I had to tell myself no. It wasn't easy.

I happened to be in the golf shop the other day and decided to try a few out as I shopped around. I tried a ping zing putter that looked really close to the one in the OP, but it had an alignment aid. It was on sale for like 118 bucks or something like that. I compared it to about six other popular models, including the Scotty Cameron and the Seemore putter....among others, and it was the best of the bunch - for me.

I mean, it was really good. I wanted to buy it right there......but....uh...I had to tell myself no. It wasn't easy.

You have more self control than I do. I have a whole garage full of things I should have told myself no on. :D

Back