Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

Haha sounds like a wager my friend! I bet you do.....

This was a great one

7d3f86ad0fd5e00f5c116c022f550af3.jpg

I hope your prepared to puke and be embarrassed when you see your Avi next week. lol. :thumb:

I hope your prepared to puke and be embarrassed when you see your Avi next week. lol. :thumb:
Haha I like the over confidence just like last time.....

Hey alright! Playoff spot locked up and first round Bye achieved.

Although I'm not very excited, this is EXACTLY how last season played out and I got bounced earlier than desired!:angry:

Hey alright! Playoff spot locked up and first round Bye achieved.

Although I'm not very excited, this is EXACTLY how last season played out and I got bounced earlier than desired!:angry:
Hmmm sounds like another team.....

I am just fighting to not finish last.... Ugh as much as I love hockey I am terrible at Fantasy.

I am just fighting to not finish last.... Ugh as much as I love hockey I am terrible at Fantasy.

And you have the leading goal scorer now too :)

fantasy is like hockey, you need to start with a good goaltender and have depth

I can't get on at work, how many teams make the playoffs?

Using Tapatalk

Got smoke by marty last week battling injuries like crazy

Using Tapatalk

Got smoke by marty last week battling injuries like crazy

Using Tapatalk

Price is carrying me up there its crasy, I need him to play 3 games a week ;)

I can't get on at work, how many teams make the playoffs?

Using Tapatalk

6 with the top 2 getting a 1st round bye.

fantasy is like hockey, you need to start with a good goaltender and have depth

Yeah I lucked out with Rinne. I just figured that he was too good to not come back strong.

A few of my sleepers and early picks have performed quite well, Tyler Johnson being a huge example. Kid is good!

My goaltending was a strength now it's a weakness and my skaters are injured... hopefully I can limp in.

Thanks, big matchup this week :bashful:

Nice Rackell? Watch out after winning just 1 week in the first 10 I've won 6 out of the last 9. Definitely playing the spoiler. Even beat that Martin character 6-3-1 the week before :)

Nice Rackell? Watch out after winning just 1 week in the first 10 I've won 6 out of the last 9. Definitely playing the spoiler. Even beat that Martin character 6-3-1 the week before :)

I was on a nice 5 week roll, got up to second and I've been stumbling the last few weeks... I'm not optimistic, just want to get into the playoffs.

Haha sounds like a wager my friend! I bet you do.....

This was a great one

QUOTE]

Well Crest you new avi will be arriving shortly.

PM incoming. Please post often this week.

I just saw it...... Ugh but might be deemed inappropriate #justsayin

I think you will fine with it but can send another for you.

That looks great.

Your a good sport.

I despise it but a bet is a bet

I did send over a couple of options in case it is inappropriate but I hope you stick with the original. I really like it and your tag line.

I did send over a couple of options in case it is inappropriate but I hope you stick with the original. I really like it and your tag line.
If a mod deems it inappropriate they will know who to blame....

I was going to say "Never trust a Canadian" but there are too many that I really do like and trust. Just not you this week.....

Back