NHL 2014-2015 Season

cant beleive I will stand for kessel to, but I hate fat phil less than ovechkin

I wonder why Calgary is unloading since they are in the playoff picture (for now).... This is good for the Kings though unless no-names for the Flames performs well.

Kessel has a 8 million cap hit and 10 million salary? What?

And something like 7mil for Dion. Toronto has more money than smarts. I don't mind the Kessel deal but the team doesn't have any leadership.

I wonder why Calgary is unloading since they are in the playoff picture (for now).... This is good for the Kings though unless no-names for the Flames performs well.

Glencross and Sven who is in the minors aren't major deals. They are on the outside looking in and if they do get in probably a first round exit so it makes sense.

Moose, who's Mitchell? is he anny good, any better than flynn?

cant beleive I will stand for kessel to, but I hate fat phil less than ovechkin
I am a Homer with out a doubt but the fact that you hate Ovi more means you think he is better.......

Just seeing the numbers these guys get is crazy

I am a Homer with out a doubt but the fact that you hate Ovi more means you think he is better.......

Just seeing the numbers these guys get is crazy

nah, it just means he is the kind of guy to wack oponents with his stick like a caveman. ( i know its Kessel's type too, but it didnt happen in the last few weeks)

Wiz out of CBJ and off to the Ducks.

nah, it just means he is the kind of guy to wack oponents with his stick like a caveman. ( i know its Kessel's type too, but it didnt happen in the last few weeks)
That millionaire cavemen is on my team so I will unconditionally back him up! Isn't being an irrational fan awesome? I know it is.... Hahaha

cbj know how to tank, Bourque will help them

I saw the Bourque show in Calgary before you got to see it. Wonder when his contract is up. CBJ also got another piece or two in the deal. This should help the Ducks a lot.

I take back my previous negative comment. We managed to ship out Brewer for an expiring contract. We sent Bourque and Karlsson for Wiz. We sent Lovejoy for Despres. I hate to lose Lovejoy but Despres is the better player and I'm really not sad about losing Karlsson.

Perhaps the best Ducks deadline since Pronger was added.

Sven's contract is coming up and is going to be an rfa and told the Flames he had no intention of resigning. Wonder if he is with the Canucks next year or playing in Sweden.

Giordano out for the season with a torn bicep. That really sucks for the Flames.

Giordano out for the season with a torn bicep. That really sucks for the Flames.

Yeah he is the most important part of the team. Surgery and rehab is going to take a few months I hope he comes back even better next year, I'm not sure if everyone in the league is aware of just how good he is.

Canucks pick up Conacher and Sven.
Not much to talk about... Just trying to accelerate the rebuild I guess. I don't have high hopes for Sven.

Canucks pick up Conacher and Sven.
Not much to talk about... Just trying to accelerate the rebuild I guess. I don't have high hopes for Sven.

Sven is good and I think with the talent the Canucks have he can be on the roster full time. He didn't have much help when he was up with the Flames.

Scrap what about Glencross? What kind of player can the Caps expect to get? Honestly don't know much about him

I take back my previous negative comment. We managed to ship out Brewer for an expiring contract. We sent Bourque and Karlsson for Wiz. We sent Lovejoy for Despres. I hate to lose Lovejoy but Despres is the better player and I'm really not sad about losing Karlsson.

Perhaps the best Ducks deadline since Pronger was added.

100% agree, I think we made out all right. Need to keep everyone healthy and I'm pretty optimistic.

Scrap what about Glencross? What kind of player can the Caps expect to get? Honestly don't know much about him

Good player that will add some scoring depth and leadership. He won't be a liability but don't expect a point per game and should be on your top 6. I think it's a good move for the Cap's and I hope he plays inspired hockey in the playoffs. You should like him.

He's a hard worker. Not super skilled but can generally put a few pucks in the net just by working hard. Pretty much an ideal 3rd line winger.

Sven is good and I think with the talent the Canucks have he can be on the roster full time. He didn't have much help when he was up with the Flames.

I kind of disagree with that. He's had 4 years and he's never been able to really crack the lineup even though many other young players in our system have been able to make it to the NHL. He's really weak defensively and can't play physical so if he's not playing really well offensively he's a huge liability.

Good player that will add some scoring depth and leadership. He won't be a liability but don't expect a point per game and should be on your top 6. I think it's a good move for the Cap's and I hope he plays inspired hockey in the playoffs. You should like him.
Well that's exactly what the Caps need especially with the younger players that we have. They need to be pushed and not just expect a jersey night in night out, tough for younger players.

Don't need a point per game guy but need a vet who is great in the D zone and the locker room

He's a hard worker. Not super skilled but can generally put a few pucks in the net just by working hard. Pretty much an ideal 3rd line winger.

Thanks, he will not be a 3rd liner for us. He will mostly likely play on the 1st or 2nd lines. We have 5 maybe 6 3rd liners as crazy as that is to say haha

Pretty happy with the moves the Wild made today and in the last few weeks. Fletcher got some depth and didn't give up any young talent to get it done.

CBJ make weak moves. Can't stay healthy, deal someone like Wiz who can at least dish the puck, and bring back garbage. Bourque is a clown.

Awesome.

Back