The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10e0sub.jpg

His ego is different than RS but no less egomaniac. That is all.

Knowing you're good and constantly feeling the need to tell everyone you are is completely different.

Some examples would be awesome
He mocked another player by saying "I just want to thank my defense for being soo great" a few years back. He says he's a blue collar guy that drives a pickup truck yet his lifestyle says otherwise. He refused to shake Seattle players hands after Seattle won in 12'. The list goes on and on. Oh have you seen his wife bro?? Gee I wonder where they met. lmao

Sometimes the more I read, the more I realize that there just is no quiz to get on the internet...Al Gore should have thought about that for a while. :D

Sometimes the more I read, the more I realize that there just is no quiz to get on the internet...Al Gore should have thought about that for a while. :D

If a quiz existed, Internet would be faster

I feel sorry for you as a Seahawks fan right now. :angel:
I've been used to that most of my life but for different reasons, mainly on the field lol

Back to NFL things I hope Miami tries and get A. Johnson bring him back home and let him play. Think he could replace Hartline nicely.

Back to NFL things I hope Miami tries and get A. Johnson bring him back home and let him play. Think he could replace Hartline nicely.

Between the Wallace issues with the contract & no Hartline, I can see this.

I'm convinced he goes to a contender bc now that the news is out no one will trade for him knowing the Texans will release him

Between the Wallace issues with the contract & no Hartline, I can see this.

I'm convinced he goes to a contender bc now that the news is out no one will trade for him knowing the Texans will release him

If he is going to a contender then Miami is out, they never get to the playoffs.

I wonder if this is a plea to stay or seeing the end is near!

Honestly, I don't think it matters in Houston's case. They aren't doing anything of note for the few years that Johnson has left in his career. My hope is that he can go to a contender and at least have any sort of shot at a ring. Houston is a first round playoff exit (at best) as long as they don't have a QB. Super Bowl is in Houston in 2 years, so maybe he can play in the game for another team for the former fans.

Honestly, I don't think it matters in Houston's case. They aren't doing anything of note for the few years that Johnson has left in his career. My hope is that he can go to a contender and at least have any sort of shot at a ring. Houston is a first round playoff exit (at best) as long as they don't have a QB. Super Bowl is in Houston in 2 years, so maybe he can play in the game for another team for the former fans.

I would love his veteran presence in Indy... I would not love the contract I think he will get/want.

I would love his veteran presence in Indy... I would not love the contract I think he will get/want.

When I say "go to a contender and at least have any sort of shot at a ring," I mean that in the terms of any team but Indy :)

It's bad enough losing to Indy twice every year, not sure if I could handle losing to Indy and Andre Johnson twice every year.

That's seeing the writing is on the wall.

I'm with Jank, AJ has given so much to this city with his play he deserves to move in and get a shot at a ring. I just wish hey would have done it last year bc locally we knew this team wasn't close to sniffing the playoffs much less post season success.

It's clear O'Brien is in charge & has the final say

He was due $10.2 million this year. I think a 2yr $15 million with $8million guaranteed can be had.

When I say "go to a contender and at least have any sort of shot at a ring," I mean that in the terms of any team but Indy :)

It's bad enough losing to Indy twice every year, not sure if I could handle losing to Indy and Andre Johnson twice every year.

HAHAHA!! Totally understand that man... always really liked AJ. Dude is a gamer.

He was due $10.2 million this year. I think a 2yr $15 million with $8million guaranteed can be had.

That is more than I want to pay... I would prefer more along the lines of 2yr 12MM with about 6-7 guaranteed.

This team needs a veteran presence in the WR corp, but I think Reggie can fill that need. Much bigger questions at other positions.

He isn't the WR he used to be. I think if he hits the market it will be like when Wayne hit the market a few years ago. No one else really expressed much interest in him.

Indy would be nice they could replace Wayne with Johnson hurricane for hurricane.

Looks like Hartline visited the Browns today. Hope he impressed someone!

Holy crap, bills trade Kiko Alonso for Shady McCoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back