Would you let any golfer try the William Tell shot on you?

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I ran across this image today, I don't think there is anyway in the world I would let any golfer in the world attempt this shot on me? What say you?
golfshot.gif

No. F'ing. Chance!

The closest I would get is letting Phil hit a massive flop shot over my head. Shouldn't be that hard as I'm only 5'8" lol

not a chance in he11

Nope not a chance in h3ll I would let anyone try this.

Nope..Not a chance.

Nope not a chance. Not even with Phil Mickelson hitting a flop shot.

Hell no. Not ever.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Phil. That's it and I would probably duck.

Ahh nah, hell to the NO!!!! I'll go as far as I wouldn't let any golfer hit any shot that has become popular on social media. That stuff is just stupid.

Nope!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No freaking way.

The way I strike a ball anyone standing in front of me would most likely get hit by my ball in his man jewels

Haha I thought it said angry not any and I was like I wouldn't let an angry person do a lot of stuff to me.

But no, no way, I'd be hesitant to let Phil the Thrill do it.

If I had a decent amount of padding on, maybe. As is in the video? Not a chance.

hasn't this golf gif been proven to be fake?

the answer is hell freaking no. i wouldn't even left phil do the flop thing he did with pelz.

Not a chance haha. Maybe with a pro golfer and if I had a hockey helmet on.

Never. Probably wouldn't even let them finish asking before denying the chance

Since I can't really type my reaction on a family friendly site I'll co-opt emart's answer.

Absolutely not. No way. I wouldn't let Tiger in his prime try that (although he could probably do it). There's no way this is real, is it?

No way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Why in the hell? That guy is nuts.

And to answer your question, F*** NO.

Not in this lifetime or the other.

Nope not a chance in h3ll I would let anyone try this.

OHHH Come on, let me try it just once :)

There is not a snow balls chance I would agree to this nope nope nope

Nope, not gonna happen...

I ran across this image today, I don't think there is anyway in the world I would let any golfer in the world attempt this shot on me? What say you?
golfshot.gif

There are zero people on this earth I would let hit a ball at an apple sitting on my head like that.

Not a chance.

Back