October Date TBA
Short Game Sponsored By Cleveland Golf
Huntington Beach, CA - Course TBA

November
November Date TBA
Another Fine THP Event
Florida - City & Course TBA

Very cool to see the newest additions!

What an incredible list of events! Did you say "Short Game"? With Cleveland Golf? In California? God has heard my prayers and looks like He's answered them with this bit of information. Too bad it's after the THPLegacy for me... But you can bet I'll be all over trying to get into this event!

I just want to say thanks for all the hard work you guys put in to make these events happen. I coordinate maybe 3-4 events a year that have 75-100 in attendance and let me tell all of you that what THP and staff has to do to make these events go as smooth as they do and keep us all wanting more is not an easy task! This calendar doesnt happen easily so hats off to all of you that work your butts of for all of us to enjoy golf a little more, try new clubs and balls, win cool stuff and make new friends! Keep up the great work!

Is it just me, or does that calendar seem twice as big as last years?? That is just awesome. I see a couple more events that I am quite interested in.

~Rock

Whoa hello little Florida event in November. I didn't see that one coming at all.

What a great looking schedule and thanks for putting them all together

I'm down for a trip to Florida in November. Everything looks awesome and the only one I'm definitely out of is Personal Distance since its on my anniversary.

Gonna be a fun year.

so many great events and great locations. gonna be tough not putting in for some due to scheduling or vacation time.

Great time to be a THP West Coaster

wow what a year!

No you are not. Its not listed on there right now.

Yay! Was worried for a moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic list of events!

And TWO MORE West coast events to try to attend - I am PUMPED!

Thank you - Great job JB and GG!!!

I'm shocked at all the amazing events. THP is awesome!

I'll definitely be trying to join in all the fun.

so many great events and great locations. gonna be tough not putting in for some due to scheduling or vacation time.

Amen to this. I've already had to bite my entries off for Legacy due to scheduling, and I suspect I still won't be able to swing taking a week off work for Grandaddy...

Not THP's fault though! Amazing calendar, just wish I could attend em all!

I see Memphis isn't on the list yet!!!

Hmmm, that curious little November event...

This will continue to be updated with dates, but as of right now these are all of the THP events coming in 2015. The THP Tour Van is ready to hit the road and meet and see hundreds of THPers around the country. Keep in mind that each of these events has their own thread that can be found throughout the THP forum.

THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2015 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the organization Folds of Honor and for more information on that, click here.

IMG_8394-S.jpg

January
January 23rd - 25th
Bridgestone University Experience
Orlando, FL

March
March 27th - 28th
UST Shaft Event
Dallas, TX - UST HQ & Cowboys Club

April
April 18th
THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf
Lexington, KY - Old Silo

May
May 1st - 3rd
#TheKing Sponsored By Callaway Golf
1st THP #MajorSeries Event
Carlsbad, CA - La Costa

May 29th - 31st
Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra Golf
Orlando, FL - Waldorf

June
June 13th
Pittsburgh, PA - Olde Stonewall

June 27th
Getting Cured w/ THP & Cure Putters
Ohio - Course TBA

July
July 10th - 11th
Kansas City, KS - Prairie Highlands

July 24th - 26th
THP Legacy Featuring Bridgestone Golf, Wilson Staff, Lamkin & KBS
Myrtle Beach, SC - True Blue & Caledonia

August
August 8th
Savannah, GA - The Club At Savannah Harbor

August 20th - 21st
The HandCrafted Experience - Sponsored By Project X
San Diego, CA - Project X HQ - Course TBA

Septmeber
September 12th - 13th
The Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf
2nd THP #MajorSeries Event
Chicago, IL - Cog Hill

September 25th - 27th
THP Bridgestone Championship
Orlando, FL - Disney World

October
October 9th - 10th (Date Subject to Change)
#PersonalDistance Sponsored By Wilson Staff
Chicago, IL - Wilson HQ & Course TBA

October Date TBA
Short Game Sponsored By Cleveland Golf
Huntington Beach, CA - Course TBA

November
November Date TBA
Another Fine THP Event
Florida - City & Course TBA

December
December Date TBA
The Grandaddy Sponsored By Callaway Golf
Carlsbad, CA & Palm Springs, CA - Course TBA

It's Memphis or bust for me... Looking forward to the release of the date....

Dax

My bad! I think I got so excited after looking at the full list and made sure all the dates were on my calendar, I didn't take the time to catch up with the rest of the thread!!!:banghead:

Fantastic set of events!

Jaw Dropping for sure. THP continues to not dissapoint

It's Memphis or bust for me... Looking forward to the release of the date....

Dax

don't limit yourself, THP events are worth the travel.

Amazing list of events. I don't know how you guys do it but the time that I have been here it just gets bigger and better every year.
My hats off to JB, GG, 441 and everybody else involved in getting these events together. Don't know how you pull it off

Just want to double check...The HandCrafted Experience is a Thursday-Friday event, not the weekend?

Just want to double check...The HandCrafted Experience is a Thursday-Friday event, not the weekend?

This may complicate things slightly. But hoping to still make it work. Especially if it's a Thursday NIGHT and Friday thing like Personal Distance was. At least it's an easy flight from up here.

Back