JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;aF_DpVOz-xE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF_DpVOz-xE[/video]
Recommend viewing in full screen in either HD or 4K

very intriguing

This is fantastic work JB. The video quality is crazy good and the graphics really popped (the formulas especially).

I'm sure this event won't disappoint. It definitely sounds different to last year's UST events. The Road, beginning in Texas...nice teasers.

Awesome video, can't wait to hear more details!!! The shaft events last year really seemed like the guys had a great time

Looking forward to checking this out later. Doesn't want to play on my phone.
Excited to see what Education and Technology is all about.

Well done and very clever!!!

Looking forward to checking this out later. Doesn't want to play on my phone.
Excited to see what Education and Technology is all about.

Did you try from the YouTube app? I didn't have any issues.

That's a great video. looking forward to more details

Well done video! I would love an education on shaft technology. Can't wait to hear the details.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Anxiously awaiting more details!

another cool little teaser. The pure quality of these have really gone up over the last couple of months. Looking forward to seeing what UST has in store this year.

I like the quality of the videos and how the teasers are being presented. I want to hear more information on this one.

These videos are amazing! Can't wait to hear more.

Someone is going to have a lot of fun

Well done, JB. I know it will be open to everyone, but that should make our Texas contingent very happy.

Watched the video on FB, very interesting. Looks like this could be a lot of fun.

You're such a tease...

This looks great! Can't wait to hear more about it. 2017 is shaping up to be a big year.

Intriguing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad people are enjoying it. Excited about Shaft Up makes it so much easier to put fun things together.

I am loving the new video formats!! Can't wait to hear more about Shaft up!

Well done, JB. I know it will be open to everyone, but that should make our Texas contingent very happy.

I got a sneaky feeling that this hoedown might not take place within the Texas state lines. Just a gut feeling or else it's because I forgot to eat breakfast. One of the two.

Great video!!

Back