SeeMore Putters Thread

PTM1 + Garsen Edge = Success. This face-balanced-at-impact thing is just so easy to putt with. Going to give it a go on the course Saturday, but it feels automatic to line up and stroke.

tahoebum,
Glad to hear your SB1 is working so well for you. Sounds like you have a great week planned, it sure is great weather for it.

I can't wait to see the new look.

Looks like the new site is up. Looks good, and they have the new fgp and fgp deep flange listed also!

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Alex at SeeMore for his efforts in finding me a new headcover. I was trying to find a replacement cover, preferably a SeeMore with a bit of a patriotic theme as the one that came with my DB4 was peeling and showing a lot of wear despite it not being that old. Alex was unable to find what I was looking for, but sent me out a floating RSI cover at no cost to me (he said he thought my original cover was probably defective). The cover looks great!!! The guys at SeeMore are awesome!!!

bbda3c7feb586f0d81bc237cd90566d7.jpg

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Just another of the very many reasons why SeeMore is second to none!

No better customer service in all the land.

New site looks great. In addition to the new putter models, I see a few now goodies have made their way into the mix.

lime-green-patent-head-cover.jpg
orange-patent-head-cover.jpg
pink-patent-head-cover.jpg

All 3 with magnetic closure. The green one, along with the blue groovy, will be coming home with the m7 PR soon!

Oh the lime one is badass. That is being bought right now.

Oh the lime one is badass. That is being bought right now.
When I talked to Grant yesterday, he told me that the internal name for the color is "Hackers Green".

When I talked to Grant yesterday, he told me that the internal name for the color is "Hackers Green".

As it should be!

I just jumped on the Orange Patent. And of course the Lime Green Patent. No way I could pass that one up. All I need is blue and I have all colors of the patent (except pink that's Terra's, may get 1 for me) in my household.

Serious? That's just fitting! THP & THPers love SeeMore.

Should have an X4 soon.

That black DB4 is perhaps the coolest putter I have ever seen. It is badass. I know it is an often copied style so does the alignment system make sense on this putter.
It just looks great.

That black DB4 is perhaps the coolest putter I have ever seen. It is badass. I know it is an often copied style so does the alignment system make sense on this putter.
It just looks great.
Yes it does. That is why I have 3 of them.

The DB4 is such an awesome putter. Probably the best money I have ever spent on any golf club.

Looks like the new site is up. Looks good, and they have the new fgp and fgp deep flange listed also!

Looks awesome!

Lime "Hackers" Green cover just ordered

Requested the green with the X4. Should be a pretty killer combo

I am seriously considering that "Hackers" green cover. I just got 2 new covers in the mail today and I truly don't "need" another one, but it looks so good.

I am seriously considering that "Hackers" green cover. I just got 2 new covers in the mail today and I truly don't "need" another one, but it looks so good.

Yeah, I don't need the extra 15 or so covers that I have either. But, dammit, they look cool and I like them! haha

Forgot to post yesterday but I got my MFGP2 from Tyler (Tpluff). and I love it! not sure if it will be able to knock the Si2 out (only blade i have EVER gotten along with) but I will most certainly be giving it a fair shot this year.

Back